Off Topic Landfill 4

Just take the loss and walk away. God forbid you have to do some work to make a profit.

keep this inevitable tangent off this thread plz :slight_smile: - but fwiw - about 3-4% deeper of a discount depending on trim/invoice amt…

Yet another leasehackr screwed by leasecompanion and autocompanion. Doesn’t matter if it’s a 4xe, TRX, or hellcat.

All that leasecompanion and autocompanion has to say is attacks against his very own leasehackr customers, such as blaming the customer’s credit.

1 Like

Yet another bullshit post by @4xedeal telling someone they got screwed although that poster has not said any such thing and said they aren’t even sure of their own numbers. If he comes back and shows he actually got screwed, THEN you have a leg to stand on. As it is, you just keep embarrassing yourself. I am a firm believer in innocent until proven guilty. Are you not?

1 Like

Oh, look, customer was wrong. So, once again, you jumped the gun with no proof. Closing this loop so when you accuse me of playing favorites, the resolution as to why I trashed your post is right here. Charger Hellcat WB spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc - #2135 by Justlooking

1 Like

You don’t need anyone to buy out your current lease.
Just contact your financial company.
Your residual value is what it is, it won’t change.

You need with Nisaan or Ford f.e.

Since when???
I think you are misinformed.
Buy out is part of the Lease Agreement.

Nissan and Ford have been forcing their people to go to the dealer for buyouts.

RECENTLY (Last 3 months) Nissan is starting to relax that rule if you call them, I did not hear that Ford is relaxing.

Buying at the agreed upon residual is part of the lease agreement.
They can’t change it mid stream.
Maybe new leases???

Correct, but where does it say you have to buy it direct from them?
Nissan dealers have been tacking nasty little fees that a class action was served on them.

Who else would buy it from???
The financial company that actually owns the vehicle.
The dealer doesn’t own it.

If lawyers have a case going it must be Illegal or they wouldn’t be wasting their time.

There’s been ton of discussion about this and it’s over 2 years old so I’ll just flag and see where the mods move this.

I bought my RDX directly from Acura Financial last year.
Depends what it says in your lease contract.
They can’t change it, that’s what Contract means.

A lot of financial companies now have a “customer buyout price” and "“dealer buyout price” They want the car back to resell. For instance, when you try to sell to Carmax, they call the company directly and sometimes that dealer buyout price will be thousands more.

@trusted_hackrs off-ramp please

1 Like

I’m done
Some people can’t or don’t want to read.
Can’t fix that.

I am uncertain why I continue to receive notifications for this landfill (four today). Is there a way to turn it off?

(Never mind, I muted it)

2 Likes

When folks reply to prior responses directly within a thread (even an unlisted one), it unfortunately does lead to alerts, but muting it should do the trick, as you did - right on.

1 Like

No worries just didn’t want it clogging up the thread