36 months
15k miles
Prefer denim blue/blond
$2000 DAS
Let me know what you can do!!

Open to a loaner!

Email me numbers. Nicolobates@gmail.com

10k miles per year 33301 registration

Are there any other car forums where you go around arguing with sellers about the price they’re asking?

1 Like

Still way more civilized (and reasonable) than craigslist.

Lol! We’re insufferable and I love us!

1 Like

Even Craigslist doesn’t allow randos to comment on ads

This is the slickdeals of automobiles, not auto trader

Says who? And slickdeals forums comment on 3rd party deals. Not on someone’s classifieds.

Looks great ! I may reach out around September if that’s OK. Looking at one and also located in VA. Enjoy the ride.

**This ended up in the wrong place after I got a server issue .

1 Like

Idk why my post was moved but i would be interested in the M5

Please email me numbers nicolobates@gmail.com

Thomas, love all the positive reviews on here!! Couple questions, notice a lot of deals were done w/Mazda, would I be able to use your services if I,m located in Mass and interested in an Alpha Romeo Gulia??? Thanks in advance!!!

With Tundra (SR5) stock also steadily dwindling here in rural MN (deals usually hard to come by), and needing a truck quick, I grabbed one locally. Really curious how I did, or how much I left on the table?
24/12 $290/$290 Drive Off-

The wife and I both liked this “Cement” color, entire process was painless, less than 20 minutes. Nice truck, had never even sat it one before signing on the line. Many things I like over our F150 that just went back, and just a few things I don’t.

NJ. Looking for a good deal on an electric vehicle. Used, New or Lease. So uncertain as to what the good bargains would be. With regards to a lease $178 max.

Looking for a good deal on an electric vehicle. Used, New or Lease. So uncertain as to what the good bargains would be. With regards to a lease $178 max.

Looking for a good deal on an electric vehicle. Used, New or Lease. So uncertain as to what the good bargains would be. With regards to a lease $178 max. NJ

Hi Ivan, any A5 sportback premium/premium plus, 36/12? Thanks

Hi, have any A3’s available?

I’m looking to lease an E-Tron SUV with white exterior.
Let me know if you have any deal.

Thank you

Would like Q3 with Premium, Navigation, Convenience. But will consider your Q5 “blowout.” Need 10k miles. Norcal buyer. Feel free to PM