2020 BMW 840i Gran Coupe RWD M Package $981 P/M + Tax after $2,300 incentive 30 Months $0 DAS 1800+ MILES! SoCal

Doesn’t make it right.

1 Like

Haven’t been here for years but I’ve been on here long enough to lease 3 cars from this great site. I agree with you there is a lot of back and forth on here. I typically don’t involve myself in it. But I’m working on transferring a vehicle. I don’t want the wrong information being put out there. Anyone in the market for a car like this knows it’s an incredible deal.

1 Like

I get it you don’t want people :poop:ing on your deal but you are doing yourself no favors by calling your deal “incredible”.

2 Likes

I apologize. Incredible would be 0 DAS no MSDs and $500 p/m. Oh I forgot a 20 year calculator score score. My bad haha. One last time just incase you missed it earlier. If you’re in the market for this type of car you know it’s a good deal. If you haven’t shopped this car then compared to what’s floating around on here it’s not attractive to you. It’s like if I had listed a 2020 Porsche Panamera for $1200 p/m with the same terms. Most people know you don’t see that deal. So no it isn’t “A unicorn” but it wouldn’t be a bad deal.

Here you go again. If I can pay a broker similar money for a new or even demo car (plus I get the maintenance included) your deal in not incredible. Full stop end of discussion. Glwt

2 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

I must say looking at most of the transfers on here it’s like going to a BMW dealership haha.

Added another $500.00 to the incentive bringing the monthly before taxes to $980

Did you list the car on swapalease?

Yes I listed it and updated my terms. 2 people got cold feet because of Covid and another buyer had a ridiculous request

Are you getting more inquires off of here or from swapalease? Sorry for the questions, I’m trying to gauge if SAL is worth the $$$

$2020 incentive…nice

I’m sorry about that, I just couldn’t help myself.

Just kiddin… it wasn’t me (even though I have certainly been guilty of that over the years and I still try it once in a while since the success rate is high enough that I can’t resist).

On topic, that is a very sweet car @Metroauto. Best of luck with the swap.

1 Like

I’ve gotten more action from SAL. They are offering one of there best packages for $199 so I figured why not.

1 Like

I didn’t notice that until I saw your response haha.

You’ll def get way more eyeballs on SAL.

And no tire-kicker comments on your ads either.

If your payment is low enough to be in the first few results within 200-300 miles of your zip, then the basic ad around $100 should be fine.

2 Likes

That be just a start. Granted we aren’t in a same price range but my Tacoma was cheapest by far on SAL and yet I’ve had plenty of tire kickers and people asking for discount.

There were no takers here.

Just be patient. All it take is 1 person to agree😀

Update on current mileage.

Gorgeous car! I, for one, think this is a great deal. Unfortunately it is out of my price range. GLWT.

1 Like

Mods please close thread.

2 Likes