Off Topic Landfill 2

Looks great ! I may reach out around September if that’s OK. Looking at one and also located in VA. Enjoy the ride.

1 Like

interested in the A220 - can you shoot me a PM with adjustments for 36/15k?

bumping this to see if any broker could find this.
I know there’s very limited car but really would love to get this soon

Looks like a very good deal @ way below 1 percent. Curious. They were both 47k and different payments? I’m guessing one is for you and the other for your Mrs? Enjoy!

the black one I got a a few weeks back, worse deal at 360 per month, they said the program changed and I almost did not get it trying to match the deal I got in march (white)
the white one end of march, 350 per month
identical cars

1 Like

Have you found any deals in colorado for infiniti?? i currently live in Denver haven’t had much luck I’m willing to travel any part of the state for a deal.

No deals here, honestly the dealers here are the worst to do business.
I moved from Texas a year ago, great deals over there.

Yes I definitely suggest you to go true broker
@Bacons_C.C highly recommended his services !!!

I definitely suggest you to go true broker
@Bacons_C.C highly recommended !!!

Has anyone had their bumpers and grill surround wrapped to cover the chrome and make it body color to look like a sport or sx? What did it cost? How did it turn out?

Link to items you purchased? I’m having a hard time figuring out cover options.

Running Boards
Tonneau tri fold
Remote Start - works better than OEM due to doesn’t shut off when door opens (says no splice, but likely need to one wire for TPMS)

Thanks! That remote doesn’t list 2020, but maybe you can report back if it works.

I was going to follow this install for the 2020

beautiful spec, and congrats! I got one in San Francisco Red on March 30 and love driving it. :grinning:

Congrats lol

What’s the point of reviving a thread from over 2 moths ago to brag. This is a forum to find and get help with a great lease deal, not brag a about a car you got. There are many other forums for that.

1 Like

The purpose of the thread is to share deals. Not sure why you‘re having a bad day? Maybe you didn‘t get the deal you wanted? If it makes you feel better lashing out at others for no reason, be my guest. I feel sorry for you and recommend you start a new harassment thread where you can offload you negative energy. :-1:

1 Like

Lol I got a great deal from this site actually. Better than one I would get by my self. But you revived an old thread without sharing your deal.
And I really am happy for you, really am. It’s a nice car. Just no point in reviving old thread from months ago. Doesn’t help anyone.

That’s a great deal. I feel like people have these expectations on what it should be in theory but have not realistically talked to 5 dealers with intent to buy. Your final numbers are a bit off since monthly should be $500 pre tax with your numbers but is it because you have $0 drive off and added the first month and fees and taxes into your cap cost? Also the loyalty discount is $2000 in April, but I didn’t get that since I do not own a Volvo.

I just did this deal today April 28 2020 and I was not charged the mileage since it had 6000 miles on it too.

FART CAR 2020 XC90 T6 Momentum 6 Seaters

MSRP $62,875

14% off MSRP - 16.4% post incentive

$1500 First Responder incentive

RV 61% - 12k miles

MF .00163 reduced to .00113 with 10MSDs - $6500

DAS - $869 - first month and fees and taxes plus MSD $6500

No registration payment - just a $15 transfer fee since it has tags until 12/2020

Monthly $520 plus tax 8.25% for $569.90 per month

maybe @jthacker48 may appreciate it…its not really spam if its relevent to his deal…its just an informative discussion since these are the most recent xc90 deals…