Thought about buying an electric car? NJ may soon offer one of the nation's best incentives

Anyone received an update?

I imagine the state has more pressing matters to attend to at the moment :confused:

I’ve received nothing since the last email, probably for obvious reasons. I’ll sit tight and wait this out.

1 Like

And guess who was saying gubmint cannot be trusted? Your stimulus check is in the mail. Your sba loan is in process. Oopsies. We ran out.

Crystal balls :crystal_ball:

Blockquote Montclair State University, in New Jersey, said it has been told not to expect $12.3 million of state funding it had been counting on for the rest of the current fiscal year, after Gov. Phil Murphy slashed funding in light of the coronavirus’s toll on the local economy. That’s about 25% of the university’s annual state appropriations for the fiscal year that ends in June.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

Stop spamming, not happening, buy a Camry and pray.

1 Like

Do your research… do the legwork…One is not just going to fall in your lap.

Stop expecting ppl to just throw you a deal.

If you cannot or will not do the legwork, go with a broker & get the best you can.

Welcome to LHF.

For your area the last lease deal was on Ioniq…search for the treads and read. Contrary to popular belief, that everything is cheaper during a crisis, right now there are no ev deals. If you want one you need to wait for the right time. If there are no incentives on the table it doesn’t matter how good you are at negotiating…you won’t get a great deal.

For anyone who has purchased, leased or was just following along, the application process went live. I filled mine out and I just need to send in a copy of the lease, my license and a copy of the registration within the next 14 days to receive the full $5,000. You can apply here: https://chargeup.njcleanenergy.com/![Screenshot_20200528-094010_Gmail|690x367](upload://10XA3vFsaoi3xjg9GzzdpysrZy.jpeg)

7 Likes

Awesome! Waiting to see an blurred out image of that check😀

Lol

You still skeptical lol

Not until the lease agreement is posted lol

Me? Nope. Just wishing the saga to be successfully over faster for the OP😀

It’s not a small chuck of :moneybag: to wait for.

2 Likes

Well I submitted everything requested this morning, so we’ll see how long it takes from there.

4 Likes

Unfortunately, they have NOW added a clause saying the dealership must be in NJ.
and the online form clearly says that way :frowning:

I got my Bolt from out of state dealership; guess I am out of luck.

4 Likes

You can still submit & fight as there was no clarification when you purchased… Try

1 Like

Thank you @justsharing

I am planning to select “Dealership Not Found” value and submitting it. Lets see.

2 Likes

Yeah… Have your paperwork & evidence ready… Good luck

1 Like

Submitted my paperwork
Around 250 submissions so far

Wow - I bought an e-Golf from MD and to retroactively add that clause is a joke.