Off Topic Landfill 2

Will this car help me pickup some young, sexy and willing women? I have a severe stutter and a very small penis so I need all the help I can get.

Mod removes SPAM

@michael - his title shows ā€œIndustry Folksā€. I guess the same glitch as before if he registered and paid?

2 Likes

@Ursus thanks for pointing that out. I would prefer it say Broker

Did you pay the $20 fee? PM Michael directly if you did.

I did. Thank you

It would go a long way if you posted some sample deals like other brokers. Thank you.

1 Like

Register as a broker/dealer or remove your post. Otherwise it will be marked as spam.

Mods, please move to off-ramp :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Youā€™re all the worst type of car buyers. If a car is in stock and you can afford the car and are looking to grind the sales person who isnā€™t working on commission for maybe $5 less in payment and end up missing out on a deal then you deserved it. There is nothing sweeter for a sales person to tell a jack of a customer ā€œI told you soā€. Thatā€™s the stuff made of dreams

Serious questionā€¦are you still asleep? Negotiating is all we do hereā€¦welcome and stick aroundā€¦you may learn something.

1 Like

Serious question, how much of your life have you spent on this forum? Maybe you should leaveā€¦ you may learn something

Too much.

Mods, you may want to remove these last 5 posts and keep Philā€™s thread clean and garbage free.

It was a rhetorical question. And believe it or not, Phil would enjoy reading these comments. Iā€™ve got a lot of respect for him. Itā€™s not easy putting up with jacks of your kind. Now leave me alone before I bring Paul Duran back to this thread

Prelisted deals are must on leasehackr if you want to stay competitive. Iā€™m putting a spreadsheet together for my Marketplace topic

Hi, can you share lease numbers in central florida for a 36mo/12k lease with zero down? Whatever I need to try to get the best deal possible on one of these cars that Iā€™m looking at:

1. 2020 Acura ILX w Premium Package
  2. 2020 Acura TLX Base/Standard
  3. 2020 VW GTI SE

Truly appreciate it!

Thatā€™s not what a review thread is for. Please delete and post in their Marketplace thread or PM the broker.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Credit Thread

Kind leasehackr tribe, I am a leasing noob and need your guidance:

MF, residual, and credits for a Honda Civic Sport Coupe in 94116 (or within 200 miles)? 36 month/12000 miles term and $0 down.

New to leasing and any help is appreciated!