Off Topic Landfill 2

Can we ban the Ignoramus4u ass? Or at least a long time out?

2 Likes

The glitch was fixed

5 Likes

Oh darn. I was going to ask him how I could become a PA.

1 Like

Give it just under 1,000 years. You will find out in no time!

1 Like

I’m actually writing a story about car leases expiring during the pandemic. My name is Josh Peter and I’m a reporter with USA Today. Would you be available to talk? I can be reached at 310-384-0549 or jpeter@usatoday.com.

1 Like

I’m actually writing a story about car leases expiring during the pandemic. My name is Josh Peter and I’m a reporter with USA Today. Would you be available to talk? I can be reached at 310-384-0549 or jpeter@usatoday.com.

Can you PM me the dealer you used please? Thank you.

Can you please PM me the dealer that you used? Thank you.

You’ve obviously never been to California.

Of course, they just raise the taxes and then don’t fix either.

1 Like

Well, CA has been notoriously democrat since Slick Willy got elected. That’s the democrat playbook…tax and spend. Republicans cut and cater to the rich. In the end, it’s always us plebs that lose, no matter who is in office.

1 Like

As opposed to the GOP playbook—cut taxes on rich people and spend on the military.

At least with the dems they balance the equation by bringing in more $ prior to spending it. The GOP likes to cut taxes (aka spending) and then spend.

:bat:

2 Likes

Do we really need to politicize LH?

3 Likes

Yeah shouldnt these posts go to landfill already? My party is better than you party. They both the same and anyone that protects or speaks in their favor is … or just naive.

I love some dinosaurs in Congress that could not fix jack for 40 years they promise to fix it now.

1 Like

Money talks.

Cash is King not :tiger2: king

2 Likes

Transport complete :tipping_hand_man:t2::sparkles:

can you get me a link of sheet? interested in XJ supercharge green color.

Thanks for the reply - I let each dealer know I am a serious buyer, so no need to worry about perceptions.

Specifically looking for attractive lease deals for Lexus, Audi, or BMW - any leads you are aware of?

Any leads you are looking at?