Off Topic Landfill 2

Prelisted deals are must on leasehackr if you want to stay competitive. I’m putting a spreadsheet together for my Marketplace topic

Hi, can you share lease numbers in central florida for a 36mo/12k lease with zero down? Whatever I need to try to get the best deal possible on one of these cars that I’m looking at:

1. 2020 Acura ILX w Premium Package
  2. 2020 Acura TLX Base/Standard
  3. 2020 VW GTI SE

Truly appreciate it!

That’s not what a review thread is for. Please delete and post in their Marketplace thread or PM the broker.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Credit Thread

Kind leasehackr tribe, I am a leasing noob and need your guidance:

MF, residual, and credits for a Honda Civic Sport Coupe in 94116 (or within 200 miles)? 36 month/12000 miles term and $0 down.

New to leasing and any help is appreciated!

Hey Team, Can I please get some help below? Info not on edmunds

MF, residual, and credits for a Honda Civic Sport Coupe in 94116 (or within 200 miles)? 36 month/12000 miles term and $0 down.

New to leasing and any help is appreciated!

I have to say, I haven’t been able to reproduce the M4 CS deal in SoCal. If any Dealer/Broker out here can match this deal, PM me. Nothing around here comes close to what discountsales2020 is offering.

1 Like

Congrats on the deal. Can you please elaborate how you got the monthly to 0.6% of MSRP while everyone here knows simply getting a 1% deal on Land Rovers is very difficult. Thanks in advance.

He posted his deal in Share Deals

Will check it out… Thanks

I’ll be the first to say that tri-state/SoCal will nearly always beat anywhere else on discounts due to market saturation but please don’t paint the rest of us with a broad brush.

Don’t recall having any inquiries from you regarding a deal but appreciate the vote of confidence. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Can you post more info on this deal?

1 Like

Hi,

I’m looking for a great deal on a truck.

Could you help?
Thanks,
Abhi

Any comments on techniques you used to negotiate? I don’t have any experience working with luxury brands so would appreciate any insight you can provide. Nice work here!

Wait, But weren’t you the same guy posting target discount advice on the M5 competition thread ?

2 Likes

I posted target discount advice that is ubiquitous on this forum. 10% off MSRP before incentives as an aspirational goal in an effort to help. I’m asking for help in this thread based upon this poster’s experience - has that upset you in some way?

This amount is somewhat brand dependent.

1 Like

It’s not nearly as ubiquitous as you make it seem, and it becomes less and less applicable the more niche a car is.

2 Likes

I take your point about niche markets but in nearly every thread with a new user coming to the forum asking for information they are told to target 10% before incentives just like I was when I started posting. Just trying to help.