Off Topic Landfill 2

Say your tax liability is $2500, you cannot offset the entire $5000 tax credit no matter how you change your withholding. Your withholding is not used to calculate your tax liability.

When I made adjustments to my tax withholding, it (1) gives more money every paycheck, (pay more taxes when filed) or (2) spreads payments to the government for taxes (so you have a reduced bill when you file).

With my roth, I transferred my funds from the pre-tax savings, so that I can pay that tax conversion when I filed my taxes. I did not withhold to increase my tax liability.

This quote basically tells me you don’t know how income taxes work. Multiple people have explained it to you. You still don’t get it. Either get a really good tax guy or use a tax prep program.

Neither of these are changes to your tax liability for the year…

Dealer info?

Why hasn’t this thread been closed and moved to the ?[WANTED](Please keep all your "wanted" ads here - Part 2 thread?

Is it because he’s asking about an MB? If the same thread was open about a low-end Nissan or Kia it would have closed and moved within 5min of being opened.

Can I please get link to spreadsheet?

Send me link thanks!

If this lease is still available please message me. Thanks.

Yes the car is still available.

• Sean

Hi interested in the Demo x5 if still available

Hey Q Any X340I available?

X3M40I Sorry.

Hi I’ve pm’ed you about the X3M deal. Looking to move forward

do you have any x5’s?

I sent you a PM about the 228xi

Is the X7 demo still available?

Is the x5 demo still available? Pm sent

please let me know if that 228xi demo is still available. Thank you.

Please see my PM thank you