Off Topic Landfill 2

Did you already purchase it

A post was split to a new topic: Mazda305 Review Thread

Get your dino juice sucking disco out of the etron thread!!
And hershey doesnā€™t like Brussels Sprouts!! How terrible.

1 Like

got a feeling that post was meant for another thread.

Hahahhahaha unlimited Dino juice over here!

It sounds like you are injured! Are you looking for a lawyer to recover your pain and suffering. Was the other guy driving for a large corporation like Amazon?

3 Likes

Letā€™s hope not ā€¦ my nieceā€™s car was badly damaged by an at-fault Amazon van, and she did not get a good settlement (hers is a very old but very well-kept and reliable Nissan Xterra ā€“ not worth much on paper, so it was very unfortunate). The plural of anecdote is not data, but from what I understood, Amazon wasnā€™t very accommodating.

$3k all inā€¦ PM me if interestedā€¦ just returned an I3 to BMWfs 2 months ago

Could you pm me. I am also looking for one for the wife, and Flemington BMW wanted 700+. SMH

feel free to shoot me a dm with your phone number and iā€™ll give you a call monday with some numbers once i get the August programs.

Let the games begin :rofl:

Weā€™ll match or beat anything

Congrats on the RS3, itā€™s just one of those cars that makes you smile everytime you drive it. Be safe and enjoy!

2 Likes

Congrats! I just sold mine. Will definitely get back into one but just not the right time right now. You will absolutely love it the 5 cylinder is a gem!!!

1 Like

Itā€™s a trophy! You hugged that pillar wall tight! :rofl::joy::rofl::+1:

1 Like

Doesnā€™t Audi have 72 months 0% financing for 2019 models? Beautiful ride but that monthly must be $$$ā€¦

Do you guys ship to SoCal? Interested in the X3 M Competition deals you have

1 Like

Just texted you. Thanks!

Baller! lol

1 Like

Iā€™m very new to leasehackr and Iā€™m going to take a first stab at this and make an assumption that this car is not hackable at the moment.

1 Like

You can adjust your Federal tax income withholding so that you owe roughly 5k at the end of the year.