NJ Bolt Premier Mic Drop. $5618 One Pay, free after Buypower and NJ Rebate

If I had known this 25 years ago my formative years would have been… different to say the least.

If you recall, I indicated how disappointed I was in you on your first Bolt lease because it ended up COSTING you a couple of bucks.

Guess I can’t say that on this one. Congrats!!

3 Likes

Thanks, I really had no plans on fueling my addiction but that Costco promo got the gears spinning and I couldn’t stop myself.

1 Like

You do realize we are gonna have to dock your calculator at least $25 for that bottle of Johnnie Walker. That leaves a very small window for somebody to beat your deal… same deal but with a bottle of Jim Beam wins.

2 Likes

I’m not totally certain but I’m pretty sure I’m around zero still even with the booze. I thought I had 618 Buypower points but I ended up having 640 something. The paperwork is still in the car (along with a metric ton of crap from the Volt that my wife left in there that I didn’t remove because I didn’t plan on doing this when I dropped it off)

Went to dealership close to me today, They were selling the car at MSRP. No discount before applying any incentives.
Ohh well on to next dealer as I need a car before end of month. It is going to be miserable 2 weeks as dealers are very fine people on this beautiful planet.

Why did you even go in person? Only go in person for three things: a test drive, picking up your car, or service.

I went to test drive the car as Bolt was not on my radar at all. I wanted to compare the car to other EVs I have driven before like tesla, BMW i3 and Ioniq.
Asked for the numbers after test drive and presented them with rebates and offers I qualify for. I have GM supplier, costco and conquest as I have a nissan lease. While talking about numbers and what I have to pay, they came back with a number over 10k. When I asked about a detailed break down of numbers I noticed there was no discount on the MSRP.

My Volt was in service and I was picking it up. I decided to take a shot at the end zone while I was there.

I ran into this too. The sales manager at the dealer I got it from quoted me at $12,596.10 via email four days ago.

Did they say yes to your deal before or after they drank the entire bottle of Johnnie Walker Black?

1 Like

I don’t think it was cracked open yet :joy:… They’ve always been good to me over there so I just gave it to them beforehand, win or lose.

Well then we know why your wife is mad at you. She had to come pick you up after you helped them finish the bottle of Johnnie Walker Black

1 Like

Wow… to say the least. Electric Eliminator does the impossible… AGAIN. Give this man a trophy because he is the king of Bolts (and arguably GM leases at this point).

4 Likes

Please tell me you’re a Seb fan and not just using a walk like an egyptian gif. That would make this deal even sweeter.

1 Like

I’m a Tifosi, which has been challenging to say the least recently! I like Seb but I’ve had a soft spot for Charles Leclerc since he started at Sauber. I wish Seb nothing but the best at Aston next year, as the above gif indicates I think that F1 with a happy Seb is a wonderful place regardless of whose overalls he’s wearing. I hope we get to see more of that next year.

1 Like

I think everyone is just happy for Gasly after last weekend.

Very few sports I follow, F1 is one of them.

2 Likes

Nice job on getting that discount and congrats.

1 Like

I think it’s great, although I had money on Sainz to win!

Been emailing dealers with in stock Bolts. We dont qualify for any incentives beside the costco cash. Best price for one pay was $8998 here in nj we would get the $5000 from the state. I told them if they can get it it down to $7k on one pay I would do it.