NJ Bolt Premier Mic Drop. $5618 One Pay, free after Buypower and NJ Rebate

Insane! Wow

1 Like

Without Supplier or conquest/loyalty if you could get $7,500 before the NJ rebate that would be an excellent deal.

Awesome! The extent to which they’re performing this year is shocking but it feels like they’re sabotaging Seb’s car. He’s consistently 4 tenths of Charles’ pace. Lando and Charles are my fav young guns.

I’ve been a diehard Seb fan since his maiden year at RBR. Met him when he came to NJ of all places after the Montreal GP in 2012! Even took a drive through his hometown of Heppenheim during our european delivery trip. I was at the race in Hockenheim in 2018 and after he crashed out, that seemed to be a major turning point for him. I too hope being with AM next year will revive him

2 Likes

I don’t want to believe that but it’s hard to ignore. It really makes no sense because he hasn’t badmouthed them publicly and has always represented the team well. I do believe Charles is faster in this car because it doesn’t suit Seb at all, but they’re the ones who decided to not offer him a contract, so why mess with him? They did him a favor not signing him because next year is going to be just as painful.

True, he’s been very diplomatic through all this. With the car being built around Charles, I guess it shouldn’t come as a surprise that Seb has a difficult time adapting to it. But sabotaging is not outside the realm of possibilities since we all know a bit about how Ferrari management is behind closed doors.
:beers:

1 Like

Lol I was thinking I would be fine paying around 7k (-5k rebate from NJ, so out of pocket about 2000) and I have GM supplier ans conquest. I should for less than 6k looking at your goals.

Ferrari can be really petty, but usually there’s some reason behind it, like Alain Prost (somewhat justifiably) publicly trashing them. Seb didn’t do anything like that to my knowledge, when he probably could have.

1 Like

Yes i see it seems pretty ambitious plan from these replies. Seems like between 8000-8500 is more realistic .

Come on mate, Seb is a great guy. Ferrari seems to have gone too far towards the diplomatic approach than focusing on winning and making most of what they have. For example, Spain where they left Seb on softs for more than half of the race like they did not have race strategy for him. So I guess Ferrari deserves it. On the other hand, when Seb wes asked if Charles had better car than him, he said no.
Btw I dont hate Ferrari, Last year I was rooting for Charles, this year they lack pace, and McLearn boys a fun to watch.

1 Like

I will still keep on trying, may be at the end of month we will have better luck. Otherwise, if chevy deal does not work, then I would rather look at Ioniq or BMW i3.

When you can get into a Tesla Model 3 in NJ for a one-pay of $13K. I’m not sure that Ioniq or BMW i3 are worth considering. I am interested in the Kona EV however…

Where? Link please

Tesla.com.

Do we get to know the name of the Dealer :innocent:?

As soon as they tell me it’s OK to do so, absolutely. I can tell you that they appear to be out of Premiers at the moment. They had two yesterday and they both sold. They have two LTs in stock at the moment. I’m glad I moved when I did, it seems like a lot of inventory got sold yesterday.

So I ran through the calculator… I think I might end up getting called in to re-sign at some point, that seems to happen to me on all the One Pays I’ve done. They charged me the capped supplier doc fee and too little on the DMV fees. They wrote it up like a plate transfer with the Volt but gave me temp tags and registration, so I’ll see what ends up happening there. My Leasehackr score actually suffers because of this since the fees were reduced to get to the numbers I wanted instead of the lower selling price. Not going to complain.

1 Like

Only way you’re getting a Model 3 for a $13k 1-pay is after the $5k NJ rebate and without including registration or doc fees (to the extent Tesla charges those).

Hahaha I’ll give you a bottle of whatever the hell you want if you hook me up with that dealer- also in NJ

1 Like

My dealer got back to me, they are sold out currently but are investigating options. They have locations elsewhere that may have some available and they aren’t nearly as useful to them outside of NJ. They are going to try and see what is inbound and available to trade or transfer and get back to me.

On a somewhat related note, let me just state that this forum truly is like no other automotive forum. I’ve got people on the Bolt Forum insisting that Costco is a scam and demanding proof that anyone got the incentive along with any additional discount.

8 Likes