NJ Bolt Premier Mic Drop. $5618 One Pay, free after Buypower and NJ Rebate

Contract is signed, deal is done. Being on the phone with my insurance company has been the hardest part of this day so far. But I did it. I’ll fill out the details later but it’s a 36 month, 10k mile a year One Pay lease on a $43,735 Bolt Premier. About 11% off. $5,618 total before the NJ rebate. Costco, Loyalty, Lease Cash and like 600 something in Buypower rewards. Actually will come out slightly negative after the NJ rebate because I had more Buypower points than expected. Thanks again to everyone, and thanks for the suggestion @ethanrs. A bottle of Johnnie Walker Black helped break the ice and I went from there.

996b02ba8655ea44a639419a8ddf7a05375a1412r5-480-270_00

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Chevy Bolt Premier
MSRP: $43,735
Monthly Payment: $0
Drive-Off Amount: $5,618 paid for with $640 in Buypower rewards and a $5,000 post sale rebate from New Jersey
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: 0.00001
Residual:53%
Incentives: $6,750 lease cash, $3,000 Costco, $1,500 loyalty and the aforementioned Buypower rewards
Region: Northeast/New Jersey
Leasehackr Score: Divide by Zero Error
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

32 Likes

Ayeee I knew it would work out. If someone brought me a bottle of 1942 with an ugly (but doable) deal I’d have a very hard time saying no lol

10 Likes

Nicely done

1 Like

Free car achieved! :sunglasses: :checkered_flag:

1 Like

Nice deal, Nj is best for EV car deals.
I am waiting for Vroom to pick up my car, so I can look for next car.

1 Like

Here she is!

8 Likes

You have two?! FWIW I think those are the two best colors (oasis blue really pops and the dark colors are classy).

1 Like

Very impressive. You must have gotten more than 11% off to get to that low of a one pay.

It was actually 10.5% based on what I’m looking at and how they worked the other numbers. $39,150 selling price. And I know what everyone says about never going to a dealer to make a deal. I generally agree, but I decided to shoot my shot. I was picking up my Volt from service and went to the sales desk first. Dropped off a gift for the team and told them that I was picking my Volt up but would much rather drive home in one of their Bolt Premiers. Handed them a printout of the deal I structured and copies of the Costco and College authorization codes. Came back after handing business at service and they said yes.

2 Likes

Congrats! Did the calculator break again?

For the GSM or somebody else?

1 Like

They were all together at the desk, I just presented it as a gift for everyone before I even mentioned the deal proposal.

1 Like

Well done!! I’m like 0 for 8 now… I honestly think in person is the way to go here, much easier for them to dismiss the offer via email.

3 Likes

Should be close to 3000 years if I’m not mistaken? I gotta run the numbers later. This wasn’t totally expected, I wasn’t sure which way this was gonna go.

1 Like

What’s happening to the other Bolt?

I want to hear how this went down now

I’m keeping it, or more specifically my wife inherits it. Use that for day to day stuff, zero gas. I use the Premier for my daily routine and the Jeep is for fun, hauling stuff and longer family trips.

I detailed it above… I had the whole deal written out ahead of time and just presented it as a choice
Let me drive away in my Volt, or a Bolt.

1 Like

I think it works for @ElectricEliminator because he has that certain quality… I’m gonna call it disarming for want of a better word. It would be tough for anyone to be a d!ck to him

OTOH most people are just offered a four square and ultimately get to like 2-3% off MSRP after 3-4 hours

5 Likes

How much did they pay for the the Volt?

I just grounded it, sunk cost. It was One Paid and not worth trying to trade or sell. So I get an extra two years of car for what I already paid out on the Volt and no disposition fee either.

1 Like