NJ Bolt Premier Mic Drop. $5618 One Pay, free after Buypower and NJ Rebate

Superb. Best deal till now

1 Like

Awesome job!!! I might just start doing my homework and look into doing this … Hahah

1 Like

Something isn’t adding up. Your sales price is too high with a residual of 53% to get you where you got, even with 11,250 of rebates. Did they screw up and double another rebate?

I had an additional 640 or so from Buypower so that added up to $11,890 in rebates I believe. I’ll eventually post everything up but I ended up charging a total of $4972 or so to my card and the rest was covered by Buypower.

Maybe TTL is way better in NJ vs CA too? Was comparing to one pays out here.

Zero sales tax in NJ on electric vehicles.

Ah there you go - dang, that is the place to be for EVs

1 Like

Hahahaha… This is what I was waiting for.
@ElectricEliminator is the champion again !!!

Heartiest congratulations… This is epic :joy:

1 Like

That’s the secret move right there, go into the dealer with a bottle of Whiskey. Love this move and am stealing it for myself.

2 Likes

Well played I knew you could get there…so jelly @ the 5K and no tax.

1 Like

When a $35.00 bottle of something can get you a $43,700 immediate return on that investment, it’s worth a shot.

3 Likes

I thought you are 20…

Did you get it from californialeasedeals?

I don’t ask for Cologne, but I do appreciate a nice bottle… for the team. I definitely do not partake in any consumption of alcohol :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

1942 is an excellent choice. Also like the 70th anniversary.

1 Like

Congrats! We’ll start planning the funeral, who wants to orgnanize catering?

1 Like

Dude you have no idea… I went over this last night and she played along to get along. I was very skeptical of my chances of pulling it off. I don’t think she thought it was actually going to work either. I THINK we’re OK now?

Perfect survey, right?

4 Likes

Of course, even though F&I gave me the spiel while my kids were losing it! I know they are just doing their job so I just said no to everything and kept it moving.

1 Like

Congratulations on the awesome deal!

1 Like

Wonder if GM is going to send you a thank you card for single handily helping meet their emission standards. Nice job.

1 Like