Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Hey everyone, here is a helpful tool to know your tax rate. It sucks but tons of cities bumped their rates July 1 of this year.
https://www.cdtfa.ca.gov/taxes-and-fees/rates.aspx

2 Likes

Any numbers on the Tahoe 2021 LT I’m searching on the forum but no one post any deal or something.

A 63k LT Signature 2021 with 2k down, 788 incl tax 36/10, w/ supplier, current lease any brand. 7.75% tax.

3 Likes

My wife is inheriting my Oasis LT now that I have a Black Premier. I think it suits me a little better. She REALLY likes the surround camera on the Premier though.

1 Like

that’s awesome you got another!

1 Like

This one was free after rebates, I couldn’t resist :joy:

1 Like

Oh wow you used GM card points? It’s crazy all of it’s stackable right now.

1 Like

Yeah, it didn’t make sense to not do it. Returning my Volt next year would have cost more money than getting this.

LOL. that’s so rad.

1 Like

Really interested in a traverse preferably with leather and blind spot monitoring. Do you have anything available??

Fun with tables…

Buena Park - Where you (ChevySalesGirl) are has a 7.75 % sales tax

drive a mile over to Sante Fe Springs and you pay 10.5 %

1 Like

To get blindspot you need Traverse LT w/ convenience & confidence package. If you’re in Utah I can’t help though.

LA County is brutal. Sooo many cities went over 10% now.

1 Like

Not from Utah…what would the numbers look like?? I’m right in north Orange County

1 Like

FYI for the Ubers out there.

2 Likes

oh local! cool! shoot me a text 9097813640. premierchevybp.com is my inventory.

I actually tried to jump on this so I wouldn’t have to bother my wife to use her college discount. I haven’t found any concrete way of actually obtaining the code from Uber (I haven’t driven in awhile but my account is active). I clicked on some Uber link requesting more information and I got a reply from someone in support that had no idea what I was asking for.

I only see info on this page. I read the whole guidelines, says to go through Uber to get auth code.

Lol that’s the page I went to, the back and forth with support was hilarious. Keep in mind all I did was click the button on that link you shared asking them to send me more information.

lolol. Uber may be a bit tied up fighting CA courts right now to respond…

3 Likes