Nissan ARIYA Discussion Thread

To be fair, my other ride is a Grand Highlander, so it’s probably not a reasonable comparison, but in the Ariya I feel the bumps in the road much more noticeably.

Maybe it’s just the way the suspension is tuned, but a car as heavy as the Ariya should really be able to eat the bumps better than it does.

Have you driven a Model Y?

I can feel the bumps in the road… in China. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes, I’ve driven many more miles on a MY and M3 than my Ariya, though I don’t think anyone is driving a Tesla for the ride quality… :melting_face:

It was $250 DAS. See details here Signed Arya

Ha I thought I was going crazy, I’m going to turn off the fold feature, my drivers mirror keeps getting pushed up and I can’t see low vehicles.

1 Like

Did the wall box deal end? Had a friend who got an Ariya today but promo code is showing not valid for wall box

Maybe need to wait a day to things to go through plus need to make sure dealership registered his VIN as sold. My dealership told me they had done it but I ordered it only 2days later.

1 Like

My friend had a problem with someone using his VIN to claim a Wallbox.

I hope that is not that case for your friend. The good news is that after multiple phone calls, emails and Nissan involvement, he was sent one.

I believe Wallbox fixed this (or perhaps your friend’s VIN was incorrectly (or fraudulently) marked as sold prematurely).

It does not appear to be possible (at least not currently) to just grab an Ariya VIN off a dealer website and use it to order a Wallbox. It will return as an invalid promo code.

How about this unit
8 months old and already trade-in… someone didn’t like it much.

2023 Arya Empower AWD - Used

1 Like

1800 miles? looks more like a flip.
PS : My mirrors were out of alignment again…/sigh.

And I HATE the secret cubby, too hard to use and not really possible while driving.

I haven’t noticed this yet on mine. How often is it happening and what does it look like?

The lack of an easy to use center console storage is a design flaw, no doubt. I don’t mind the secret cubby for things like a wallet, small purse, etc… as it does provide a bit of security, but it’s not a very convenient way to store things you want to reach with any regularity, like a pair of sunglasses.

I use the middle cubby all the time. During long trips, we generally drive with it out and store our phone, glasses and snacks in it. Eventually the open/close buttons start flashing at you.

I’ve not been able to look down long enough off the road to see that…lol
Why didn’t they put a space under the armrest as well. That wireless charging is useless if you have a phone case.

Once a week and it depends but I set my mirrors based on how much I see of the rear door handles, and either the mirror is moving or I’m changing my height weekly.

Rivian R1S has no dashboard cubbies. :slight_smile:

Doesn’t it have the cubby large enough to hide a body? lol

I think that’s the R1T… also no glove box.

But both have under seat cubbies. :slight_smile:

Just on the side note
IF ANYONE INTERESTED

Anybody else get the wallbox survey? Also, in preparation for my plates arriving (lol) I noticed the front bumper is already drilled so no point using a no-drill bracket.

Pulled up to EVgo today, 3 Ariyas charging. First 3 I have seen in the wild.

3 Likes