Nissan ARIYA Discussion Thread

General discussion for all things Nissan ARIYA related.

Share your photos, ownership experiences and questions.

1 Like

I’ll start with sharing some pics of the ARIYAs in my family.

2023 Nissan Evolve+ e-4ORCE AWD (Wife’s Car)

2023 Nissan Platinum+ e-4ORCE AWD (My Car)

2023 Nissan Engage+ e-4ORCE AWD (Mom’s Car)

10 Likes

Information regarding EVgo and Wallbox

1 Like

Ordered the all-weather mats below and pleased to report the fit, quality and price is very good. No complaints.

Limited-time deal: Nilight TPE Floor Mats for Nissan Ariya 2023 2024,All Weather Custom Fit Heavy Duty Floor Liners https://a.co/d/9ZAOHHb

1 Like

So it seems pretty clear that you’re a fan. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m only 250 miles into my Evolve+ e-4orce.

I like the tech, particularly the digital rear-view and 360 cameras. These make a big difference for me and were worth the Evolve trim.

The interior is comfortable and has a good fit & finish. I like the accent lighting. It feels premium.

The ride is harsh. You definitely feel the road imperfections, maybe that’s why they needed to discount it in the northeast to compensate people for driving over all our potholes. :melting_face:

I think some updates (I wish it would keep my preferred driving mode between trips, or e-step settings, or automatically turn on the front facing cameras at low speeds, for example) would really help with the driving experience.

The quick charging is slow, but I mostly charge at home or work, so it’s not much of a bother at the moment.

Overall I like it so far. It’s a really good value in an EV at the northeast lease terms.

That said, I don’t know that I can point to any one thing it does better than any competitor, so without this current lease deal, I’d probably look elsewhere.

2 Likes

EVOLVE+ e-4ORCE AWD

Exterior: Two-Tone Everest White Pearl Tricoat/Black Diamond Pearl

Interior: Charcoal

1 Like

Good feedback. Seems like a great value for people in the right regions.

2 Likes

This was extremely important to me for my Ariya Evolve. Wish I could get the East coast deals like most people here got.

My only real complaint, cannot lower the charging speed so the included charger will pull 30amps from the dryer socket and pop the breaker or melt the wiring eventually.

You can setup e-step on as default. It’s under driver assistance from the driver dashboard menu settings page. You need to be parked to access this, and it’s on the second page of the menu, so kinda buried.

Bonus points if you have found the manual battery pre-conditioning option for fast charging.

4 Likes

You make many valid points. I can’t say I disagree except for the ride being harsh. It might be due to me being use to driving the Frontier for 18 months. I do however completely agree regarding the pothole filled roads in NJ. They are terrible!

In terms of updates, I would add wireless Android auto to the list along with the mirror position to be included in the seat memory settings for the Evolve+ trim. I would also like to be able to use the Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS) without having to activate the cruise control.

I’m impressed with the smooth, fast and torque filled power delivery.

I’m a fan of ARIYA but probably more so due to the deal than the car itself. If not for Northeast incentive/rebate stack, I don’t think I would consider it at that price point.

This is my first experience with an EV so that brings a level of newness and excitement. I’ve had many Nissans (Altima, Maxima, Murano, 350z and Frontier) and I am comfortable with the brand and set my expectations accordingly.

I appreciate your feedback - it will be an interesting 18 months for us Ariya owners.

1 Like

Yes, same, and I think that is the one thing it does better than any of its competitors: it is a phenomenal deal.

It’s not the best EV in its class, but there is no other EV offer that comes anywhere close to giving you the level of quality of this car for anything close to this price point.

I feel like an 18 month lease is about perfect for this car.

2 Likes

oh one more peeve, the mirrors due to folding and unfolding I THINK go out of alignment every couple of weeks or so.

Or my neighbors like moving it for fun. I was in a HD lot and this lady whacked the mirror with her large bag (accidentally), and I screamed at her and she just walked away as if she was deaf.

I’ve seen a few people report this very thing in the Facebook ARIYA group. Either it’s due to what you mentioned (mirrors folding/unfolding) or some sort of software glitch. I think we are going to have to deal with things like this popping up being it’s a first year production model. Hopefully Nissan will take note and deploy software updates.

I haven’t noticed it on mine but will keep a closer eye on it.

1 Like

One more plus (no pics maybe will update later) the Trunk will fold UP to become a smaller boxed in area perfect to keep my groceries from sliding around.

Wallbox Delivery :white_check_mark:
(2) Pulsar Plus 40 Amp and (1) Pulsar Plus 48 Amp :zap::electric_plug:

3 Likes

Was able to average 3.1 mi/kw today, driving during a nice warmer sunny day, over about a 400-mile trip. Was the best long-distance efficiency I have seen during my brief ownership.

5 Likes

Nice speed

4 Likes

Ride quality is an interesting point.
I’ve had a Nissan Leaf and moved to a VW ID.4 PRO while my wife was driving a Frontier and moved to Arya Engange+. Both AWDs with similar battery sides, but Arya has some nicer features like a heated steering wheel, head up display, and folding mirrors.
ID.4 is for 15k miles at $450, all in, while Arya 10k at $240. Tried to get Arya for 12k and payment jumped to $299. So won’t be able to get Arya to lots of long trips except if I see I can buy extra miles mid-lease on Nissan fiance at $0.10 per mile.

The most interesting part is wife loves how Arya drives and feel over ID.4 while I like do like my ID.4

Little FYI, the heated seats and wheel can be voice controlled. It’s a bit tricky to get right. And the heated seats has a ‘auto mode’

3 Likes

For Arya, how much is the due at signing for $240/month