Signed! 2023 Nissan Arya Engage+ e-4orce AWD / $53k MSRP / $234pm / $250 DAS

Thanks, forum, for giving ideas about where to look next:)

This was a corporate car with 740 miles swapped from another dealership and still locating the second key. And all that didn’t give an extra discount. But it was the same dealership that got me $125 Leaf even thought under new management. Last of 2023 Arya, they had. I asked.

Now the numbers
MSPR $53,xxx
Sale price $48,405 (plus $695 acq fee)
Rebates: $13,995 ($7,500 NMAC Lease Cash, $3,205 18mos Arya lease cash, $1k EV bonus, $1k loyalty, $1k inventory bonus, $250 Nissan Myrewards points)

F&I manager was nice and decided to spend time cooling lease support to learn how to use and apply $250 in MyNissan rewards points I had from getting Leaf at the same place. Still have $500 on two more accounts from other Nissans)

Residual $35,086 for 10k (not exactly 66%)
I asked to try 12k, and the payment jumped to $299. No, thanks. Will just buy extra miles at $0.10 if needed during the lease

Conveance fee becoming a killer in CT at $999 at this location…
Reg fee was less at $240 than I anticipated.

Now need to setup EvGo and deal with Wallbox.

Not sure if I will use EvGo since I have only one in town at 50kwh… Maybe occasionally. Still have to think how to milk that part.

Now the house is fully EV between ID.4 and Arya. Frontier goes back in months, and there are no more gas station fill-ups or even paying attention to that price.

I love the heads-up display, especially with NAV directions there.

Arya calculator
Posted in Signed!

18 Likes

Congrats. Glad that You got one for Yourself.

1 Like

Calculator not working. Can you update.

Congrats Slava! Enjoy in good health

Thank you! Hope it’s not a lemon as I just posed in the new thread about battery range​:pleading_face::grin:

1 Like

Fixed. Let me know if it works for you.

2 Likes

Wow this is amazing!! The most I have been quoted was $750 and the least was $!487? With zero down. I’m seeing some amazing deal however these dealerships in the southwest are not playing ball.

Check Marketplace for your state and nearby

Thanks I just check almost nothing for the southeast smhhh

Southeast doesn’t have rebates that North-East enjoyes. There is a special 18months lease rebate for North East worth $3k which translates into extra $180 for you.

In the DMV area??? I can do that. Probably can’t drive it down. I’m cool with a transport.

It’s more like North New Jersey and up, including NY, CT, MA etc.

Also I had a loyalty rebate because I have another Nissan in the house hold. That’s another $1k rebate

1 Like

Unfortunately it doesn’t matter where the dealer is, it matters where you are.

Nissan incentives are tied to the registration address of the vehicle, not the address of the dealer.

3 Likes

so if I registered at my aunts house, with a FL ID; I can reregister after transporting to florida?

That is not how registrations work. You can’t just choose somebody’s house and claim you live there. It is based on YOUR legal address.

1 Like

This is what I see available. It is definitely not as sweet as the deal you’re referring to.

No, that is the exact deal we’re referring to. if you’re in an area with that offer, you have the strong 18mo lease incentives available from Nissan.

Your goal now is finding a dealer that will discount the Ariya off MSRP so that you can get your initial payment down from that $4599. Not uncommon to have a dealer discounting 8% or more from MSRP.

Look here in the forums or in SIGNED for examples of Ariyas recently leased in the north east (NJ/CT/NY/MA/VT) etc… to see what kind of deals others are getting, and use that data to structure your own offer to a dealer in your area.

2 Likes

Ok thank you!! I understand now.

@Mary_Sweet , I think you are in MD and you’ll probabaly will get hit with the tax which roughly adds $150-170 per month to the monthly which puts it in the high 400 to low 500 range for 18mo lease…i’ve been trying here in the DMV but no one wants to do a deal…please share if you find a deal…maybe we can do a 2 car deal? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@AutoCompanion is 7% off in DC area

1 Like