23 Nissan Ariya Evolve+ AWD "No Loyalty" Deal & Review [NNJ Only]

Sometimes slow Fridays do require a little prodding.

That’s a great deal! Almost no dealer fees, incredible discount and strong incentives, plus the better MF on the Platinum+ model.

That’s an amazing deal for something with all the bells & whistles of the Platinum+

:troll: :star_struck:

1 Like

Which trim is this?

Per Hypnotic’s original post, that’s the Platinum+

1 Like

Thank you, with all these deals floating around, I’m losing track of what is what. So that means that the Engage could be had for less than $200 with let’s say 200 down. Let’s see if I can find someone who wants to play ball on the Engage.

Looks like I am hosed here. So it appears, based on two dealers I talked to, that South Jersey doesn’t quality for the 18 months. Mercer/Burlington and counties south don’t qualify. Ocean, Monmouth and North apparently do qualify. But it’s been mentioned here and elsewhere that all NJ counties should get the deal. Weird.

Something about Northeast region versus Mid-Atlantic region or something the one dealer was trying to explain. Granted one dealer was from PA so he may have no idea what he doing.

I did a test and threw in random zips for Burlington and Mercer on the Nissan site and got only the 36 month offer. Threw in some Ocean and Monmouth zips and sure enough, the 18 month offer popped up.

Unfortunately, the exact thing just happened to a friend that leased an Ariya on Monday. His VIN comes up invalid for discount because it was apparently used. Upon investigation by Wallbox/Nissan, the order was placed recently and the package is in transit with an expected delivery of 1/28 to an address in Staten Island, NY. The tracking number was provided and they are treating this matter seriously. Apparently they’ve recieved a few reports of this and are taking action.

3 Likes

It was only a matter of time that someone(s) took advantage of this. And then suddenly you see a bunch of Wallboxes on sale on a new Amazon storefront or eBay.

So FWIW, if you live in the following NJ counties, you do not appear to be eligible for the 18 month Nissan Ariya program - Camden, Mercer, Burlington, Cumberland, Atlantic, Cape May, Salem, Gloucester. Ocean County is eligible for the program.

A post was split to a new topic: Nissan Ariya Engage fwd deal check

How did you go about getting nissan to waive the payments? I have 3 left on my frontier.

Got access to my NMAC account today. Payoff seems to be conflicted, seems to suggest an EV lease cannot be purchased, but my contract says otherwise, and it actually provides a payoff amount.

Can confirm the ability to purchase additional miles at $0.10

1 Like

Many people messaging me asking how I got Nissan to waive my remaining payments, honestly I’m not sure I thought this was a Nissan financial offer with the dealer but it’s possible the dealer just ate the remaining payments and got the deal done :man_shrugging:

All I know is I asked and they did it and the platinum spec is a fine car with really impressive hands-free driving capabilities

2 Likes

I was expecting this. Anything electronic has serial numbers now. There’s no way this couldn’t be traced.

On a similar note, Hyundai does two years free for electrify america. The promo code you use is not the vin though pretty easy to figure out if you know how their codes work.

Picked up the EVOLVE+ e-4ORCE today.

18/10 lease

$56995 MSRP
$792 DAS
$299/mo (all-in)

$349/mo (effective)
LH score 14.5

NY dealer, CT registration

I know I left some money on the table, but I’m happy enough with this deal.

Dealer said he had no more Ariyas available and was having no luck trading with dealers outside of the area. Expects the 24s to be on the lot in March. Will be interesting to see what the February incentives bring…

Many thanks to all the Hackrs for sharing their deals, particular to @Zenek who did a lot of leg work to help a lot of folks get into an Ariya.

10 Likes

A friend of mine want to buy one.
Credit score 750 registration zip code 11554 (Long island NY)
Can anyone refer to a willing dealer?

ariyas cannot be purchased as far as i’m aware.

1 Like

Hey do you still have a similar deal? A friend of mine is ready to buy

Lease or buy? Different games

The NMAC website currently seems to state so, but my contract clearly has “purchase option” in section 6 checked. I had confirmed this with my originating dealer when signing.

My contract also states a $395 disposition fee, where the NMAC website says $0. Odd.