Nicest SUV for $450/month $0 DAS?

Update:
The majority of you are saying it’s unrealistic and I will accept that. So let me rephrase my question, what’s the nicest 6 cylinder loaded SUV I can get for maximum $450/month with $0 DAS? I’m located in CT but can drive to NJ, NY, or MA if needed.

1 Like

Check the marketplace to see what brokers/dealers are offering. TONs of information there. Use it.

That being said, a loaded X5 has never been $450 per month.

8 Likes

Especially in this market, try >$600 a month with fees at signing for a loaded SUV at the bare minimum. You are asking for a top-of-the-line vehicle with all options and packages, which can have an MSRP of at least $70,000 (for an XC90) or closer to $100,000 (for X5 or Audi Q8).

If you are looking for a $450 a month SUV, maybe try to find a loaner XC90 T5 Momentum and a dealer willing to give a sizeable discount.

1 Like

I would say you are :100: disconnected from today’s leasing reality. But 2019 was a hell of a summer, agreed.

7 Likes

Not going to happen, at least not if your definition of luxury is BMW, Audi, MB, etc. Keep in mind that if your max is $450/month and you want $0 DAS, probably $50-$75 of your budget is going to taxes and rolling the upfront costs in. This means you’re really asking for a fully loaded luxury SUV at $375-$400/month, which isn’t going to happen. You need to either raise your budget or lower your expectations.

1 Like

Alright so what’s the nicest SUV I can get for that price?

Alright so in your opinion what’s the nicest SUV I can get for that price?

Look in the marketplace and decide for yourself. No need to be spoonfed information

3 Likes

That too :spoon: but please bring some agency with your requests:

• everyone don’t know your state taxes/incentives off the top of their heads
  • nor your likes (don’t care)
  • nor dislikes (don’t care)

It’s the second largest financial decision most people make, ffs please.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Just got an x5 BEFORE the rise in BMWFS MF, and before the 2% drop in residual. Not even fully loaded, it’s 800 a month all in.

$450 a month on any x5 is a unicorn’s unicorn in this climate.

4 Likes

RX350’s last month were around $450 with Loyalty. Not sure what they are like this month.

That’s a “luxury” SUV

3 Likes

A Unicorn :unicorn:, stuffed inside a Bigfoot :gorilla:, stuffed inside a Lochness Monster :sauropod: — deep-fried and smothered in gravy. .

11 Likes

Acura RDX w/Tech might be something you’d want to look into although it is smaller than an X5 in size.

Another issue you’ll run into is finding a “6cyl” manufacturers have turned to 4cyl turbos for a vast majority - but I do recommend going to drive a few cars, you may realize that the vehicle’s you’re interested in have adequate power (and options for that matter without being fully loaded)

3 Likes

If there are 2020 MDXs left, those aren’t a bad option.

Do QX60s still lease relatively cheaply? I try to ignore Infinity like their former ceo.

If not an

One of the dust-buster Lexus NXs?

$450 sign and drive isn’t even an X1. Maybe an XC40?

Stelvio?

I would scour the marketplace and hire a broker, but it’s quite a scratch and dent list.

If you exit lux, CX-5/9, Highlander.

If you want a third row, SOL. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Subaru Forester Limited or Touring.

Maybe too small, but has hands down the best visibility of any car on the road.

2 Likes

Toyota is definitely not a luxury brand, but top of the line fully loaded Highlander XLE Premium was going in the 450-500 range with 0 or just first DAS even as recently as a week or 2 ago if leased thru Ally. Not sure if May numbers have changed.

Edit: Actually were even less than I thought if you can find inventory. Limited’s we’re going for $450 XLE were right around $400. Check out this in the market place or reach out to @Jrouleau426 he’s up in your neck of the woods.

2 Likes

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: Look no further, that’s your answer.

2 Likes

They do not - none of the Infiniti lineup leases well anymore unless you’re in an existing lease.

2 Likes

Highlander XLEs in New England were 325/month 325 @ signing last month

9 Likes