🛻 MAR TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Man you’re not kidding.

A few months ago I looked at values of my current lease, a 2019 kia stinger. Buyout is 20k (this is my final month) and bluebook trade in was 22k.carvana offer was around that same amount.

I just checked carvana again and they will give me 28k now! That’s nuts! I’d be a fool to turn that down.

KBB trade in value is 27,7.

4 Likes

This is a Toyota thread guys. Plenty of other posts cover this topic.

I won’t be answering texts until I post my inventory and pricing right here.

At that point text me:

Exact car you want
Zip code
Miles per year
Approx credit score.

The only information I have now is that inventory is continuing to get worse and as a result pricing will likely go up for most models. Hopefully the leasing banks have good terms so we can still offer some great deals.

Jim
215-359-6836

4 Likes

Jim, any tentative time by when you will be publishing the May deals? Need to decide whether to lease or go ahead with a purchase based on your list.

1 Like

Is this till available by any chance?

****First, please read the first post here so I don’t have to answer redundant questions. It’s been very busy and I don’t have time with all the demand. Please also follow instructions below and pick an exact car from the inventory along with texting your zip, miles per year and credit. ****

Here’s some inventory, I will be listing Camry, corolla, Venza, and sienna later today all with their pricing.

If there’s a number next to the color the vehicle is on the lot now, no number, then It’s inbound no later then end of the month. I can’t give exact dates on inbound, if you’re in a rush, don’t buy it.

If you messaged me in the last couple days for quotes, please send another text as it didn’t include the exact vehicle since inventory wasn’t listed yet.

Msds on Tacoma’s will only make sense if you plan to buy the car at the end or sell it early. Residual is higher through Tfs then ally bank. If you just want a cheap $0 down Tacoma lease then ally is best. All Tacoma’s are v6 double cab 4x4.

I have some cheap taco sr this month. $228+ tax tags fees. $34k msrp.

Text me for quotes with all tax tags fees
Include:

Exact vehicle (color/options from inventory)
Zip code
Miles per year
Approx credit score.

Jim
215-359-6836

TAX TAGS FEES NOT INCLUDED IN PRICING BELOW.

PLEASE DONT ASK PERSONAL QUESTIONS ON HERE. TEXT ME!

3 Likes

Jim, you haven’t mentioned about RAV4 in the post. A miss or you are not expecting any inventory?

@Jrouleau426 pls DM me deals for Sienna shipped to 89148

You should follow the instructions he posted several posts above. They aren’t very difficult.

12 Likes

If you sent me a quote request and you don’t get a response by 10pm just send it again. I have an overwhelming about of texts and may have missed a few. Thanks for your patience guys.

I’m not saying this to sell cars, but demand is insane right now even with high pricing. Honestly if you can extend your current lease or wait I would suggest it. Hopefully pricing doesn’t continue rising and inventory catches up.

2 Likes

Hey Jim, are you still planning on posting Corollas today? Thanks!

Pricing is there. Just text me for a quote

Texting to you

I have 2 $34k msrp Tacoma sr 4x4 double cab v6 left. Silver or grey.

36/10 is around $275 tax tags fees included for most states. Text for exact pricing.

Jim
215-359-6836

Jim I always thought TFS 24/10 with 9 MSD’d was the sweet spot for Tacomas. I see Ally 36 month leases. Has something changed?

Msds will only make sense this month if you plan to buy out the truck this month.

Just got another black/grey Venza le hit the inventory for this month. Will be around $290+ tax tags fees with msds. Or 330+ttf without msds.

40 mpg, $34k msrp awd

3 Likes

UPDATED MAY INVENTORY

Please read my very first post on this thread also before texting. Lots of info there

If there’s a number next to the color the vehicle is on the lot now, no number, then It’s inbound no later then end of the month. I can’t give exact dates on inbound, if you’re in a rush, don’t buy it.

If you messaged me in the last couple days for quotes, please send another text as it didn’t include the exact vehicle since inventory wasn’t listed yet.

Msds on Tacoma’s will only make sense if you plan to buy the car at the end or sell it early. Residual is higher through Tfs then ally bank. If you just want a cheap $0 down Tacoma lease then ally is best. All Tacoma’s are v6 double cab 4x4.

I have some cheap taco sr this month. $228+ tax tags fees. $34k msrp.

Text me for quotes with all tax tags fees
Include:

Exact vehicle (color/options from inventory)
Zip code
Miles per year
Approx credit score.

Jim
215-359-6836

TAX TAGS FEES NOT INCLUDED IN PRICING BELOW.

SOLD

I one tundra limited crewmax nightshade a coming in black.

These will be around $525-575/mo tax tags fees inc for most states. 36/10.

Text for exact pricing. Rare build these days

1 Like

Cant wait for this shortage to be over, hopefully we see good deals on the highlanders :wink:

2 Likes