Needed: A way to subtly make everyone aware that I drive a 7 series

The trunk of my 750i is the size of a studio apartment.

It’s so big I can’t put a few bags of groceries back there, or my grey poupon spills out of the bags and rolls all over Hell’s Half Acre on the way home to my gated community.

With nothing better to do on this flight (economy plus seating btw), I just spent 20 minutes looking for some sort of way to let everyone know I drive a bmw.

I don’t need (or want) anything with 300 pockets… I just need to humble-brag about my car.

Suggestions? From where the anchors appear to be located, a cargo net wouldn’t work very well.

Peasants, please enlighten me with your suggestions.

Ps: I drive a bmw

28 Likes

THE%20FUCK

39 Likes

He’s making fun of this:

14 Likes

haha…too funny, you have a stalker.

1 Like

If satire was easy, everyone could nail it.

14 Likes

An absolute F.

1 Like

And that’s why he was awarded this on the spot.

3 Likes

And let’s not forget these memorable quotes.

I just made a six-figure principal payment on our mortgage.

Or his 9000 credit score

9 Likes

Am I turning you on?

I just think it’s funny that it bothers you so much. Who cares? He may be 15 living in his moms basement. You can be whatever you want on the internet.

You forget to mention “I’d run out and look but I’m in the Admirals Club at DFW. “

From my experience the people that are really affluent don’t talk about it all the time.

9 Likes

I’d have said something about the AC/DFW but the Centurion Lounge isn’t really any better lately…

7 Likes

I don’t know anything about any of these lounges,I fly private.( you see what I did there LOL)

I was more pointing out they forgot to comment on one of things that thy said was bothering them.

3 Likes

Money talks, wealth whispers, bad manners scream, elegance is unheard of completely.

8 Likes

That place is a nightmare, plus I almost never depart out of D.

1 Like

Oh baby, preach.

3 Likes

Nothing screams “glamour” like eating a chicken quesadilla in an airport lounge by oneself on a Saturday night.

3 Likes

Those lounges are all straight aids these days, the centurion lounge being more like a bad case of the clap after a hotel pump and dump with a stewardess.

2 Likes

Like who does their own groceries and then drive back. Ewwww! That’s what the peasants at Amazon fresh and minimum wage serfs at uber eats et al are for…

Ps - I leased a 7 series for my gardener and he tells me the trunk is wide enough for his rake and string trimmer, whatever those are…

8 Likes

10 Likes