Volvo Incentives

Thanks all and hope to be around as long as you!

Thank you for the mention, but when I’m here I only talk about my BMW 7 Series so everyone is aware that I have one.

For a while when the context was right I was mentioning our 2008 Lexus RX350 and our 2010 Prius II, but then people started thinking that I may not put saffron on popcorn or shit gold ingots.

Enjoy the Volvo!

2 Likes

@AP919 Just to let you know, since you already replied, I didn’t quote you in my list. And, you have a ton of badges!

Thanks for helping me with answering a question I had on another thread about the Volvo. Your insight is why I actually am considering one.

I read your post about this. Someone in that thread said you were mocking someone. Who are you mocking? They didn’t link the thread and I wanted to see!

Which thread did you read? I have the feeling you got it backwards lol

1 Like

you are right. i did get it mixed up.

thanks for the links!

Did you get your answer? I just started at a Volvo store. I can help. Thinking about signing up if I can get enough business.

Any opinions?

There’s a lot of volvo business on LH

Just search the threads

Signing up is like $20/month

I’m sure the ROI is there

1 Like

Like Mike said - just pay and see for yourself. If it doesn’t work out - just don’t renew.

2 Likes

Anyone know if Volvo dealers can get incentives to match other regions? There is a $3000 offer on an xc90 r design in my city but $5500 in other regions. Seems like the extra cash is worth paying for shipping. Bad idea to scroll through Edmunds and see what everyone else is getting as lease cash.

No, they can’t.

1 Like

Removed 1010101

needs loyalty- any other problems with this offer?

2020 Volvo

S60 T6 AWD MOMENTUM

$249/mo.
36 mo. lease with $3,995 down

$399/mo.
36 mo. lease with ZERO down

Purchase for $38,995 | $6,500 Off | MSRP $45,590

Heated Steering, Moonroof, Rear Cam

VIEW INVENTORY

Stk #VS745. All advertised leases include Volvo Owner Loyalty Rebate, $3,995 cash down. Due at lease signing: First Payment, Sales tax, $495 Documentation fee, and state registration fees. All leases are for 7,500 miles per year. Subject to financial approval with Volvo Car Financial Services. Offer valid through 12/2/2019.

This is not an offer. This is standard Volvo/dealer’s ad.

2 Likes

Is there a way to check the most Incentives offered on a particular vehicle and then work from there?
(For ex Volvo S60 or BMW 3 Series)

@Ursus…Question for you given your Volvo expertise. Did the A-plan change? I was amongst the group that leveraged this site and advice to get a nice deal on a T6 Insc S90 2 yrs ago by “stacking” the A-plan with an aggressive dealer discount and holiday incentives. I’m now back in the market and a little confused.

Did the A-plan change? Are you still able to negotiate to get the dealer discount and then apply the A-plan discounts ($1K A-Plan elite bonus, $2.5K Volvo allowance and $1K purchase bonus for 2020 XC 90 t6 Inscr).

Thanks n advance for your help.

A plan changed about 18 months ago, so it can no longer be stacked on a discount deeper than the standard a-plan numbers.

4 Likes

As @mllcb42 said. No more a-plan and below invoice pricing.

3 Likes

Hi,
I am eligible for Volvo A Plan. The dealer is giving me $750 incentive.
I see for 2020 XC40 T5 Momentum with A plan base price is 33558 which usually is otherwise 35700.
But the dealer says he can only give $750 and is using MSRP as $35700.

Should I be getting a 33558 as new base under A plan or my dealer is ripping me off.
I don’t understand how these things work . :frowning:

Any help is appreciated.