Mini Cooper S- check my deal?

Can someone please help check my numbers? I can’t find where the adjusted cap cost is coming from if there’s $1614 of fees and $2500 of rebates. Thanks!!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Mini Cooper S Convertible
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:

**MSRP: $35925
**Selling Price: $31604
**Monthly Payment: $335
**Cash Due at Signing: $2450 MSDs
**MSD: 7 MSDs
**Incentives: 2500

**Months:36
**Annual Mileage:10k
**MF: .00140 with MSDs
**Residual: 63%

**Region: South
**Leasehackr Score: 9.7?? Maybe.

Doesn’t show msd’s on that screen, is that mf before or after msd’s. They must have a screen that shows the msd’s.

So here’s what it looks like, I’d say that MF is after MSD’s.

Personally I’d rather lease the BMW version, it’s cheaper

It’s .00155 before MSDs, .0014 after! Not sure which “BMW Version” is cheaper on a 36/10k? :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway how does this Adj Cap Cost make sense? 31604+1916-2500= 30718, not this weird 31195 number… thanks!!

I updated my calculator, I come up with .00175 before MSD’s. Mini shares a platform with the X1/X2, lots of X2 deals posted here. I think there’s a reason they aren’t showing the MSD page, sounds like they might be fibbing about the MF, have you confirmed it on edmunds?

Looks like .00151 is buy rate.

1 Like

It’s .00175 where the dealer is located.

It’s has something to do with the first payment being rolled in, that’s why it’s higher than $30718. You’re only doing MSD’s down, not first payment.

Hmm interesting, thanks!

Moving to the right sub

36/10 man, it HAS to be 36 months.

You can do whatever term you want, the residual just drops 6 points for 36mo. Just trying to point out that you could get a more expensive vehicle for less money(and literally from the same manufacture.)

But the Cooper is a droptop

1 Like

<3 my first vert! Maybe haha

Oh missed the convertible part, not so bad then. Hard to find a good deal on a drop top, I’d say do it if you like the car. It’s under 1% which on a convertible is tough to do. That 230 is in Cali and I doubt he’ll find one in FL. Being FL you’re deal is very good. If you would have put Convertible in the title I would have caught it :slight_smile:

Convertibleeeeee ahha thanks man

It sure beats the hell out of the deal on a hardtop s a dealer posted (that I got into with) was trying to peddle on here a few weeks ago.

2 Likes