2019 MINI Cooper S Convertible Signature Automatic- $313/mo + MSDs [No Transfer Fee]

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 MINI Cooper S Convertible- Signature Trim

MSRP: $35,9xx
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $313.23

Current mileage: 12,300
Maturity mileage: 30,000
Effective miles per month: ~1000
Maturity date: 4/25/2022

MSD due (if any): $2450
Cash due (if any): $0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): none

Financial institution: BMW/MINI FS
Transfer fee: $WAIVED
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
Excellent condition, one tiny rock chip in the hood. Shiny and beautiful Solaris Orange Metallic paint.
Cooper S with 2.0L turbo engine, automatic transmission (despite my user name), gets amazing highway mileage (35+ for me). Had one service at inception of lease.
This Cooper S has brand new non-runflat tires on it and I have the factory Pirelli P7 runflat tires that I will include for a small extra fee that you can put back on at the end of the lease for turn-in.

Signature Trim upgrades, except for the Forward Collision Warning system. MINI Connected system (no Carplay), leatherette seats, ambient lighting and MINI logo projection on the ground, 17" wheels, convertible top system w/ sunroof feature, keyless access w/ push button start, wind deflector, Shorty Sport antenna and bumper bar for bike rack added on. Upgraded black wheels from factory. Can include bike rack for a small extra fee. And yes, it fits our Great Dane :slight_smile:

Photos:

My original deal thread: Mini Cooper S- check my deal?

3 Likes

Props on a Tampa car!

1 Like

hqdefault

4 Likes

Took some more photos. This car is surprisingly practical! Photos show the sunroof top feature where it pulls back the top before actually opening the roof. Trunk photos show the top lifting up and tonneau cover moving to make a larger opening for loading and more cargo space. Back seats fold flat, windscreen fits in a bag in the trunk. Back seats fully functional (I’ve had 4 in the car many times). Ambient lighting in many colors and maybe the video will work showing how any button changes the color ring to show what you are doing!

Bump for a June convertible

Obligatory Swapalease or add incentive comment,

Cute little thing, glws!

1 Like

Do you have the window sticker?

1 Like

Sorry, I just moved this weekend and looked everywhere for it and can’t find it. It’s somewhere in my office boxes. Is there anything specific you’re interested in seeing?

Bump for waived transfer fee.

Hello already gone?
ty

I see this has been re-opened. Still available?

Yes. PM’ed you.

Bump. No fall convertibles for people to match the changing trees?

Still no luck? Try swapalease? They’ll cut you a listing if you get them on the phone…

Haha I’m not super motivated at this point but it may be nice to have a more comfortable commuter since I’m doing 65 miles a day now! And my lease is up way later than I need now so if I find something to transfer into then I may put it on SAL but only if I have a buyer for the MINI first! Can’t live with one car ATM.

:ok_hand: good luck!

Bump for SAL listing day :partying_face: