Mercedes-Benz EQS 450+ for $575+tax

Also add DTLA to that list. They are horrible!

We could try to do a group discount for all 3…

I have a third person who would be interested

Just a heads-up… every dealer’s motivation is different. Don’t be surprised if the “group deal” backfires… you’re telling them there’s a hot market for these vehicles (and they should hold the line? :grin:)

Been discussed by brokers/dealers on LH before. Taking a loss on one car for one customer is one thing. More than that? :thinking:

5 Likes

+1

I have never had any luck with a group deals. Always been a negative for me.

2 Likes

You just need to tell them that you want to match a unicorn deal on LH.

/s

“Hi,
I saw a $300 a month deal on leasehackr for this car. Here is the link to leasehackr. Please match this deal and Ill get it asap”.

I guarantee you it will work like a charm

4 Likes

I sent one email. Got the sales manager response “we can look at adjusting our ADM on this car”

I responded back saying not worth wasting either of our times and that was that

2 Likes

I did apologize to that guy twice, I don’t want anyone to get fired but jeez…

2 Likes

Why are you guys sending emails? Do your research, call them directly. Be straight with the numbers and the reality of the EQS situation. If they’re receptive start from there. If they’re quoting 1300+ they’re not willing to play ball and move on.

4 Likes

While I agree with you, as a Millennial, I hate direct human contact.

7 Likes

It’s a lot easier to send an email at 3am when searching through every dealer in the country.

Wait for initial response and if anything other than “go f yourself” or “you’re crazy” I’ll call them as soon as receiving email.

1 Like

We definitely are costing ourselves over these

I had a handshake agreement on a loaner that she could not officially sell yet due to it being in the body shop and it just got reneged due to in her words “an astounding amount of interest across the country”

Had 20% off it is now 15%

Pass.

1 Like

When demand dies down on these, I won’t be surprised if we see more deals on 2023 models.

Yeah I can’t say I’m all that upset about it. It is what it is and end of the day it’s just a car.

My lease is up in June so not like I need something this instant

1 Like

smh. People are crazy.

2 Likes

I mean I’m not much better. I’m 600+ miles away from where this dealer is but it used to be my local

1 Like

Just had a dealer offer 28% off a new. All incentives included. This market is about to get real hot

6 Likes

Tell Pulp Fiction GIF

Awesome You Are The Best GIF by Altibox

I hope you’re taking the deal before it gets scooped from under you.