Mercedes-Benz EQS 450+ for $575+tax

I was able to get what I think is a good deal on a new EQS 450+. This is definitely not @HersheySweet level, but for a new car, I was pretty happy. Let me know what you guys think. I’ll upload the contract soon. The price was $575 per month before taxes.

I maxed out on all incentives: $7,500 (EQ Lease Cash), $2,500 (EV Welcome), $1,500 (EV conquest).

12 Likes

Congrats, that’s an awesome deal for LA. Enjoy it!!

1 Like

Great deal. Congrats!

1 Like

Congrats! Post in shared deals section with all the numbers. I think we’re overdue for another signed EQS deal there already :rofl:

3 Likes

That’s really good on a new. What is the discount you got prior to incentives?

Let’s see the contract. Dealer just quoted me $1600/month w drive offs on a 108k sticker…lol!

Did you expect the dealer to quote you a $500 lease from the start. Asking a dealer for a quote is a waste of time.

6 Likes

Based on my experience you have to be confident in your number. I had to shop around at multiple dealers to first understand the local market. You can’t expect to walk into your first dealership and get a massive discount.

1 Like

Congrats on the deal! Seems like a great deal in CA.

Can you post your calculator? Does the dealer want to replicate? Thanks!

Funny enough, I didn’t even ask. Told him I had a model Y Performance for $800/month and he said “let me see what I can do”. Came back with $1600 and said “There you go! Twice what you’re paying now.”

If I was him I would have just lied and said my computer was having problems…:rofl:

3 Likes

Any way to upload the contract? My local LA dealer says he can match as long as he has something to show a deal like this is real.

Yeah, good luck with that.

1 Like

I already got them down to $770/mo with 2k total driveoffs including tax.

They explicitly said any dealer sheet or contract they’ll honor it.

show them the @HersheySweet contract

4 Likes

Are you using MSDs?

That is great ! Is it a new car?

I think the dealer is dumb for doing that but more power to you!

If the dealer is going to honor the price they would do it with or without a deal sheet. Seems like they are playing games. Even if I uploaded the contract page it doesn’t list the vehicle make or model.

1 Like

I know. Its BS. But if you want, send it via DM to this guy and see what the dealer says lol

Whenever I negotiate I just stick with the numbers. It’s always a bad move to bring in “other” deals. Seems like he’s veered into the look at LH tactic. lol

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. Ive done deals where dealer with only go as far as X % but not more unless they have a competitive offer