Mercedes-Benz EQS 450+ for $575+tax

That would never happen here, never.

1 Like

They are getting another 120 eqs next month, assuming they are not lying . At this point, I don’t know anymore

1 Like

These must be getting forced on them.

1 Like

Is it for a 2023?

new 2023. opening on their end, no negotiation on mine yet. I dont understand why they are taking so many more inventory. Apparently they sold 15 in the last 7 days… Im just passing along what I heard from the salesman.

I’ll finalize some numbers and pass it along

2 Likes

Ill Be Waiting GIF by Justin

2 Likes

That’s crazy. No way there is that much inventory

1 Like

I’m not gonna accuse anyone of lying. I am just passing along the message as I was told

1 Like

The two dealers closest to me show, between sedans and SUVs, a total of 63 at one dealer and 45 at the other🤯

1 Like

I also just checked another dealer about 15 miles north of one of the other ones and they also show 45 EQS. Yet…none of them want to do anything that doesn’t have four digits in the payment.

1 Like

Yep, I’m seeing 100+ '23s in multiple dealerships. roughly 80-90 being sedan

Probably some spiff money from corporate for sales and managers like with the Etron GT.

You can still find managers out there who will whore out cars as long as they’re still getting paid.

And I couldn’t help but check one more dealership just a little bit south and they show 78… 48 on the ground and 30 in transit.

There has to be a fire sale on these. $400/month might be the high end by that time lol. Nobody is getting these other than us.

4 Likes

Dealers around me (in the Northeast) have less than 20 '23 EQS (sedans + SUVs). I am in no rush to get into one, since I have one more year left on my current lease. However, it is going to be interesting to see how crazy these deals get come summer time. I have my eye on a few other EVs :grin:.

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Titus Burgess GIF by NETFLIX

2 Likes

With buy rate money factor?

So with the raised residuals on new '23 and MF difference, what would likely be cheaper - get MY22 loaner or get new MY23? Have residuals on loaners also been raised?

The loaner would have to be at the very minimum 3% cheaper to break even

1 Like

I see a bunch of MY22 loaners in stock around. Someone said these have larger displays and some other features.

1 Like