Looking to Lease a C43 AMG 2017

Jon can you give me more details on the Ghiblis? I’m not a fan of Jaguar based on the repair history and previous experience with the quality.

Here is one of the many threads on this forum about the Ghibli. Search the forum for the others as they all contain some useful information.

Regarding the Jag, if you are leasing it, then it’s under warranty for the entire period, so you shouldn’t have to worry about reliability that much.

While it is ironic that luxury cars would be in the shop more than non-luxury, it is reality. If you buy a used luxury vehicle (talking about $70k+ MSRP brand new vehicles like Porsches, Maseratis, etc.), getting into the car is cheap but the maintenance is what gets you. Personally, when I buy a used vehicle, I budget around $5k (at least) per year in maintenance costs.

Most leases have full coverage but you need to make sure you have enough flexibility in your schedule to take your car in and out of the shop. My 2-month old Mas already has a recall for all 4 Pirelli tires ($450 each x $1,800 total) which was all covered but I spent about half a day getting them replaced.

Thank you for the option on the Maserati but the number of miles at 5K per year is not within the number of miles I am looking to drive per year. The car is very nice but a bit too pricey when adding in the cost of maintenance and additional miles. I’m looking to drive a car only for 3 years and turn it in.

How about this one? 7500k miles, same dealer.

@Phantomcypher has 12k miles @ $488 but you may be waiting a while

how about this bad boy:
http://www.swapalease.com/lease/details/2017-BMW-M3.aspx?salid=1089889

I’m sure you can ask for an incentive too

1 Like

Refering to El Talo’s link… Trouble with this deal (or any other manf) and every deal advertised is they are base models. The fine print says “Specific vehicles are subject to availability and may have to be ordered”. We all know that very few buyers want the “bare bones” and by the time the salesman/women is done your base model is $$$$ more.

I’m still trying to find a decent deal on a C43. I wouldn’t be putting so much effort into it, but my wife decided she likes the Mercedes much more than the Jag, BMW, Infiniti. Currently looking at one that is $62,475 MSRP. I’m trying to get some lease quotes together for a 36/12 or 36/15 term. Does anyone know if I qualify for Mercedes fleet discount if my father is a retired Chrysler employee and my brother in law currently works for them? BMW told me I qualify for their fleet discount because of that, but Mercedes has yet to let me know either way. Thanks.

I’m getting offered 10% off MSRP here in Indianapolis on the C43 AMG sedans. They don’t have the exact build I want, but I’m going to keep looking with that number in mind.

Please let us know how it goes.

That’s why you get two maseratis at 488. One to drive when the other is in the shop. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just got $3000 off on a C43 amg cabriolet. MSRP 63,295. Good? or should i get more off?

I’ve been offered 10 percent off a 62k C43 sedan.

Yeah but that’s a sedan. I’ll try for more.

Whats the current residual on the c43 amg?

1 Like