2017 Maserati Ghibli $488 mo. 0 down 10,000mi

Great deal. I’m in talks now with a dealer in FL but having difficulty getting what you got. Can you confirm a couple of things:

1. Is the $542 including tax?
  2. What MF and Residual did you get on the 36M/12k?
  3. Your selling price was $51,100?

Any other info you can share that I can take to the dealer to help with the negotiation would be much appreciated. Thanks.

1 Like

1.The $542 is including taxes.
2. They gave me tier 1 so .00065, not sure the residual it might have been 48% since the 36/10k was 49%
3. Yes selling price $51,1XX. Lets say $51,200 to round-up as I don’t have the paperwork in front of me.

1 Like

Says link doesn’t exist…

I am pretty sure this deal is not possible but doesn’t hurt to try. There is some conversation here on why this was possible http://www.ghibliforum.com/forum/purchasing-orders/28402-sick-ghibli-deal.html

The reason mine went up is due to the prepaid $995 24-month maintenance. It was going to be $700 for 10k and then $1,300 for 20k so prepaying made sense (?)

Sticker

Drive Off

Payment

How much more a month is a S?

The deal that I got was very, very specific – any car on the lot with MSRP < $75k. So anything that went over (like the $75,200 cars) were $150/mo more – yes, really. So there was no “deal” for the S and at that time, it was somewhere around $5k down & $899/mo + tax.

Prior to this, for the exact same car was $5,000 down and around $699/mo + tax (some of friends are on this plan)

So, the folks here who said “maybe I will think about it” or “I will swing by tomorrow” or was on the fence or skeptical for even a split second lost the chance on this. Heck, if you were in the dealership taking a test drive, all the cars got sold from under you (aka, the car you were test driving was sold before you came back)

If you are in Socal, they still have some pretty aggressive deals for the “Ghibli S” http://www.maseratiofanaheimhills.com/details.htm $588/mo (5k miles only) but $0 down and $0 drive-off (2nd one from the top) but not enough to do the calcs from the ad. My sales guy was Dave Garrett, call him.

The way I understood it at the time (prior to discovering Leasehackr) is they calculated it backwards – they were trying to hit their promise of $488/mo … so if you had different MSRPs (aka “anything under $75k”), they fudged the discount and numbers to make it hit the $488/mo. So I guess if you found a car for $74,999, you got the best discount.

Again, at the time, it was so frantic at the dealership that there was really no time to think or to negotiate … if you did, the car you were looking at just got sold to somebody else. I actually got mine sight unseen … I only saw the car 2 hours after I signed the lease (they were detailing it and pulling the tape off and putting the wheel caps on)

Has anyone done a lease on the 2017 SQ4 recently?

sorry nvm…

Just signed this deal for a 2017 Ghibli:
MSRP $74,750
$2100 drive offs including first months payment.
$572 per month + tax
7500miles/36

Decent ?

Decent deal! Enjoy your new car, upload pics if you can!

What dealer did you use? See my other post tonight. I have been working the SoCal dealers, but still not satisfied with my quote.

Can you please provide the dealership contact info on this deal?

Thank you!

$488 0 down 10k miles is such an amazing deal on this car makes me sad I missed out

Don’t be sad. Someone is offering to transfer their Jaguar F-type for 416 so that’s an even better deal.

Yes that car is amazing and I actually live close to him but it’s not a comfortable DD for my commute compared to the ghibli.

Time to wait it out

I am considering this deal on a 2017 Maserati S Q4. MSRP $85,320. The Memorial Day deal was $4,888 down (TTL first month etc drive off of $7289.56), 36 months, 7500 miles per year, Monthly $514.89. It was a very good deal to begin with. Then they agreed to pay three months of my Cadillac lease ($615 x 3), and they agreed to modify the upfront drive off to either $3,500 or $2,000. Here are the two versions:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/48868844/MISC/deal%201.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/48868844/MISC/deal%202.jpg
How do you guys think I stand?

I think it is a good deal.

Did your total lease cost change through your negotiation or are they just moving money around?

They were moving money around. At $2,000 drive off, that was less than TTL, fees, and first month payment. So, the shortfall increased the price.

is your cadillac money a side issue? don’t see it in the snaps
is acq fee really zero?
LVR is 8.98 so you easily beat the 1% rule
GAP insurance included in Chase leases?
The 20% discount from msrp is alarming (but not for lessees)

i’m a noob but that is a solid deal.