Looking to Lease a C43 AMG 2017

Year: [2017]
Make, Model, and Trim: Mercedes Benz
Months/Annual Mileage: [36/12K]
Zip Code: [95128]

I am looking to find out the best deals on the market for a C43 AMG 2017. The location of the vehicle can be anywhere in California looking for lowest monthly lease cost.

Can anyone share the
RV
MF
MSRP on car is 52,925

2017 Mercedes-AMG C43 4MATIC

36/12K: 59% RV, .00123 MF

Welcome to the forum.
36/10k
Sedan: .00123 MF and 60% residual
Coupe: .00129 MF and 56% residual

-1% for 12k
-3% for 15k

Easy to find this info on Edmunds

Now with regards your best deal. That is something you are going to have to do the research on. My advice, look at forums, Truecar, Edmunds, KBB and see what dealers are selling them for. Call 10-20 of them and see where they can go with specific cars from their websites. Call them with all the numbers to hand and use the calculator on this website to precalculate your monthly payment wit the MF, MSRP, Sale price and residual.

Read up about autopay and security deposits if you dont already know about them.

Once you have an offer, post it here and then we can help you.

1 Like

I’m looking for one as well. In Florida, or anywhere in south east.

I’ve been searching for one in the midwest as well. Wow, are these dealers proud of this model. $800/month for 36/12k is what most of the offers are, and they are acting like they are doing me a favor. Now, the ones I’m looking at are around $60k MSRP, but the discounts offered are terrible. I don’t know if it’s because it is so popular and selling so well, or if I’m just a terrible negotiator.

You’re not alone. My cousin was trying to get one and this was the same problem for him. If you want to lease AMGs should be avoided. Go get an M if you want a great lease and a fast car.

I certainly wouldn’t mind leasing an M car. There are only two issues I can think of. The first is that it would be my daily driver so I’m not sure how a RWD car with that much power would do in an Indianapolis winter (are winter tires the only thing needed?). Secondly, what would you consider a “great” lease? A friend of mine leased an M4 last year as a second car 36/10k and his payments are nearly $1000/month. Granted it’s about and $80,000 sticker, but that still wouldn’t be my first choice. All that being said, if I could get a deal on one, I would certainly consider it as I’ve driven BMWs for the last decade or so.

Pretty much. Snow winters mounted on their own rims so you don’t have to keep mounting and balancing them every time. I’ve been doing that with RWD cars in the snow for a while now.

1 Like

Yep, a good set of winter tires and some common sense while driving will be more than all you need for winter driving. Now if you were trying to tackle some wintery mountain slopes to get to the hidden little camping spot in the woods you love… then okay maybe AWD would be better. For everyday driving, you’ll be fine. :slight_smile:

Buddy of mine was leasing a 2016 M3 for $680 a month with max msd and zero down.

1 Like

That’s an incredible deal. I think I can keep my foot out of it and put on some winter tires. I’m used to AWD 335’s, but it shouldn’t take too much to adjust. No mountain roads for me :slight_smile:

i know i’m going to get crap for what i’m about to say…but C43 for $800/mo…at some point you gotta realize it’s still just a C class. Powerful yes, but still just a an entry level Mercedes with a lot of HP. I personally think there are better ways to spend $800/mo but that’s just me.

2 Likes

I agree 100%. Not all cars lease well and this is one of those. If you really love the C43 for some reason and think it’s worth it, then go for it. I personally look for value when leasing, especially since I’m only keeping it for 3 years.

I test drove a C43 last weekend and I was blown away by it. Its not a real AMG but it just as good. (AMG Tuned)
I’m trying to get a good deal on one now, it looks like I might have to build it. Roughly how much would you all say is a good amount they are willing to take off the MSRP. $3-$5k?
I was told C43 vert: .00127 MF and 60%/55% residual for 24/36, 12K/yr

https://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/special_offers/current?utm_source=msn&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Brd|Search|Corp|AMG&utm_term=mercedes%20amg%20price&utm_content=bXGjIevm|pcrid|{Sitelink}|pkw|mercedes%20amg%20price|pmt|b

Found a special on MB Financial on the C43AMG
$539p/mo with 5133 due at signing (Info below on the amount due at signing)
$539 First month payment
$3,799 Capitalized cost reduction
36 month with 10K per year allotment of miles

$3799 cap cost reduction means the actual payment is $645/month and that’s only on the $52,000 base car with little to no options.

Thank you for that insight Bilious! What car do you believe would be a great value for a performance car for a 36 month lease? I would consider another Mercedes, Audi or BMW. Trying to keep it as a smaller vehicle. Is there any super deals that you can point me to?

2 Likes

I second that but would like a convertible too!

Jags.

The F-type is a popular “hack” deal around here. I think the XE 3.5t’s R-Sport are also starting to lease decently

1 Like

As MConte05 said, Jaguar has some good deals. There was a 36/10k F Type base coupe on here last month for the low 400s + tax. I’m still talking to that dealership about replicating it. The only sticking point is having to fly in to do the paperwork. Audi models don’t generally lease well at all. It’s usually better to buy one. The other vehicle I’ve been keeping my eye on is the Infiniti Q50 Red Sport 400. It’s not quite as “sophisticated” as the others, but you get a ton of tech and performance for the money. Search the forum for some great deals from the last few months. I’m not sure what the current residuals and incentives are, but there are some heavily discounted 2016 models out there.

I almost forgot. People were getting Hellcats for the low to mid 500s last month as well. I don’t usually like cars that big, but it’s hard to argue with 707 HP that you can carry 5 people in comfortably.

Not MB, BMW or Audi, but there have been great deals on Hellcats, F-Types and Ghiblis.