Maserati Ghibli Lease Incentives

Might be signing my deal tonight at Anaheim Hills
Best I could do is 20,820 off msrp. I tried to squeeze them for more but this is it. Their best offer. The GM told me one of the lease incentives ends tonight so this deal will not be available tomorrow. Not sure if this is true or not. I guess a new factory incentive could be in place tomorrow that’s better. About $620 a month with tax and 7500 miles a yr msrp 77120

Are you buying or leasing? Would you mind sharing the details if it’s a lease? Thanks! Also, I wouldn’t believe them when they say the incentive ends tonight…just my thought.

Selling price is at $57,000. Try to negotiate for more miles. Best bang for the buck is if you keep it as is and buy the car straight out at lease end.

Leasing
36 months, money factor of .0005, 48% residual, 7500 miles per year 2500 due at signing. ($500 down plus drive off fees)

For those who had done the $488 deal, does Maserati allow MSD’s? What is their base acquisition fee?

I see in my local ad for 2017 Maserati Quattroporte S Q4 that the offer is valid until 12/18, so maybe true.

http://www.maseratiofwashington.com/newspecials.aspx

Maybe @Phantomcypher knows … I didn’t even know what an MSD was when I did the $488 deal – was just so happy :slight_smile: Maserati is owned by Fiat/Chrysler/Jeep, leases go through Chase

1 Like

Maserati Lease is done through Chase so no msd available

Pulled the trigger tonight.

Purchased from Anaheim Hills

Here’s the final deal I received.
Msrp. 77,120
Sell price 56,300
Plus Added 1195.00 car protection for wheel/windshield/dents etc. (This amount rolled into the lease payment)
Wasn’t interested but my wife insist that we add it. She has a habit of destroying wheels. Especially since this car has the 20" wheels
MF .0005
36 month
7500 miles per year
Residual 48%

$500 down plus
2081.02 drive off fees

Monthly payment 601.94
Tax 51.13
Total payment 653.07

According to the sales guy, since they are the #1 sales volume dealer, they have a special allowance from the factory that’s not available to all Maserati dealer that expires tonight.

According to the finance guy, the deal I negotiated is pretty close to the special everyone received a few weeks back except at that time it was limited to cars under msrp of $74 or 75k.

Great job, this may be a better deal than the $488/mo and it is not luck + you get to pick your options.

Who was your sales person (Dave Garrett or Nick)? Was Jeff the F&I guy? Those guys at Maserati of Anaheim hills are great!

$77,120 - 72,850 = $4,270

Additional options = $118.61/mo

Taking out the $1,195 = $33.19/mo

Putting it all together = $488 + 119 - 33.19 = $574 “should be” the payment all things being equal.

So about $22/mo off but you get the car you like with your options!

TIme to tell @willwar14

on how many miles is that, 7500?

Hmm, you are right. My $488/mo had 10k miles. @Phantomcypher has 12k miles on his … so not exactly equal

Yeah I have 7.5k

Backing out the $1195 from my lease would give me a payment of $568.75. A few bucks less than your deal but I also have less miles per year.

Jake was my sales guy and I struck the final deal with Kevin the GM. Great experience at Anaheim Hills. Negotiated over email with Jake and one phone call to Kevin to finalize the deal. They had all the paper work ready when I arrived (no bait and switch as the West Lake Village dealer told me that the Anaheim Hills dealer will try to do when I arrive). It was literally print, sign and go. I believe Jeff was the F&I guy. No hard sell by him either. He presented us with the 2 year maintenance pkg for $995 and the car protection pkg for $1995. We negotiated the car protection down to $1195. I tried for $1000 but 1195 was final.

Anaheim Hills is a great dealership with an awesome staff. They are going to build a new showroom to house Maserati and Alfa up the hill from their current location so that will be nice once it’s done.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I got my deal on a 2017 model. I think the current advertise special is on a 2016 model. Maserati added a round knob on the center console (like BMW) for model year 2017, so it’s easier to scroll through the menu on the center screen.

You don’t pay the full cost of options, just depreciation + rent.

The $488 was on the 2017.

$500 to drive a Maserati? amazing. I just dont think anyone buying it for $35k after the lease will be very happy when the warranty expires. There’s a reason why these cars are not holding their value

Also, has anyone every experiences leasing a Mas and returning it at the end of the lease? How strict are they for wear and tear? I’ve leased Lexus in the past, and they basically give you a ruler and anything under 1.5" scratches/marks is okay, any curb rash under 1.5" is okay, any dings/dents smaller than a 25c quarter is okay, and tires with under 24k miles are okay as long as they are worn evenly. Something tells me Mas wont be as forgiving.

2 Likes

$488/mo + tax. $0 down, 36/10k miles. Drive off was $2500 including first month payment. They sold 30+ cars in 48 hours.

With these “exotics” (vs luxury I suppose), everything is more so if you are not used to it, it will suck. Even BMW and MB repair bills are nothing compared to maintaining these things. My 911 is approx $4-5k per year in repairs and maintenance so I’m used to it. The coolant tank is $1200, the window motor (so the window goes down 1" when pullling the handle) is $900, conv top assembly is $2,500, rebuilt transmission and clutch is $8,000, etc.

So i have mentally prepared to pay about $4-5k at the end. If I don’t, I will be happy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is this still available?

Hi @naderade, this deal was (IMHO) a once-in-a-lifetime deal that you had to jump on, no questions, no hesitation deal. You basically drop everything you are doing and drive to the dealer and sign whatever paperwork they make you sign (basically what I did)

As you can see from their website, these are the only deals available. $588/mo (39/5k) with $0 down and $2,500 drive-off => http://www.maseratiofanaheimhills.com/details.htm

The best you can do if you cannot wait is to negotiate something like this