Looking for 2018 C 300 4Matic LOANER car

I want to buy a beat up, abused, junk loaner car for $800 a month. Do you have a fleet of beat up junk, I mean loaners ,which I need?

2 Likes

You should search the forum for C300 loaner deals. But your payment will be slightly higher as you’re paying more tax in MD.

Hi Max, thank you for your reply.
I was offered loaners,they seem to be awesome choice! I was thinking lately do I get something badly abused and driven by hundred dozens of teenagers? And pay a price of a new car for it too? You helped me to figure the answer.

Any particular reason you are doing 48 months? You will probably need tires and brakes on a lease that long. By avoiding demos, you are severely limiting your chances of a good deal in a full tax state like Maryland. Additionally, don’t bother looking at the 2019 RDX. You won’t get a good deal on it

Hire a broker…

2 Likes

Yes, you are right. Since I am looking for a loaner junk, broker is the best solution! Thank you.

If you want a brand new car, try infiniti…they have tax credits too, to ease the pain.

A new car is nice, but in two months it will be used with thousands on the odometer and you’ll be stuck paying $200+ per month vs a loaner for three years, yikes.

The DMV area has strong competition and good deals are possible. My guess is that your negotiation skills are subpar (example: getting a 48 month term just because the dealer suggested it). Search for topics here on how to negotiate and read up. The only better markets IMHO are NJ/NY and SoCal

2 Likes

Also, MB dealers here don’t want/need to negotiate, really. There are tons of money in the DMV area and people just walk in and pay. Need to get further away from DC/NoVa to search for deals.

MD is not a bad market AFAIK and it’s not a bad time of year either. You need to expand your search, particularly in a northern direction going as far as the Philadelphia burbs including Cherry Hill NJ.

I am in a similar situation with my 2016 Acura ILX. I think I got pretty good lease deals my first 2 times around. My ILX was 250/month with 1250 DAS. It has matured and I’m looking for a GLC or C-class coupe. I too agree, I am not a fan of the TLX after test tdriving it.

I look specifically at ex demo/loaners but no one is willing to go back and forth via email, over the phone no one . I am in the Chicagoland area and I’ve contacted every Benz dealer in Indiana/Ohio/Southern Michigan and Illinois. Over the phone its the EXACT same situation, after initial offers there’s nothing more they can do. Most Chicago dealers just want you to come into the dealership.

1 Like

I am so happy to see so many loaners salesmen here, trying to help me buy a junk. Thank you guys!

1 Like

Junk loaners are best choice, ever!

I love used and abused cars, period! Junk loaner is my thing! Thank you!

I agree, but you’re not purchasing. You’re leasing it. If anything happens you’ll always be in warranty and if something terrible does happen you’ll only be stuck with it for 36 months.

If you get a terrific deal, you could pass those savings to someone on SAL and swap out cars every six months or every year. You’ll never know the difference.

But different strokes for different folks…

1 Like

Everyone must get a loaner, those beat up and abused junks are a best deal ever!

No factory support on those

Loaners are the best!

Show us. Now you’re just moving away from personal preferences to arguing with made-up “facts”.

3 Likes

I want to lease a junk, a used-up and abused loaner. Do you have any?