Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Keeping my promise…!

6 Likes

too rad! @michael and @littleviolette keep it 100 here. it hasn’t crashed in quite a while.

3 Likes

It’s just a big ole LH love fest in here today!

2 Likes

everyone’s happier on fridays. apparently wasnt the case yesterday lmao.

That thread fell off a cliff, somewhere around the 1st post. I stopped reading after the schwinn comment, lol.

3 Likes

That was nothing. You should have seen this:

I was happy last night and actually had a little fun :slightly_smiling_face:

lmao i just hope the delivery driver that dropped it off and detail guy ripped one in his car. that thread reminded me of howard hughes losing his shit in the movie The Aviator.

4 Likes

Loaners are the devil!

2 Likes

just show him the blueprints

1 Like

Thanks @Mike_Ezginder!!

2 Likes

Can you bless me too Jesus??

1 Like

k i’m back all week :slight_smile:

Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com

1 Like

deal no longer available.

dropped the pricing on Bolt EVs direct from the man. We have to sell 14 electrics by the end of the month. All of my cars have DC fast charge and all prices include all taxes, fees, driveoffs, etc etc. I have one black and one silver Volt Premier left with adaptive cruise control I can launch, too. Any configuration in 2018 year model I can apply discounts to.
Will make arrangements to deliver cars and contracts as far as San Diego.

All prices include any brand current lease, OC tax 7.75% and supplier discount through
gmeducatordiscount.com
gmsupplierdiscount.com
gmmilitarydiscount.com
gmfirstresponderdiscount.com
gmcollegediscount.com

oooh I didn’t think you could get the Volt with adaptive cruise yet…iiiiinteresting :smirk:

the Bolt EV hasn’t gotten it yet. Volt hybrid has it :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Trish. I’ve been mostly waiting for a Volt LT model since its commuting 30 miles round-trip a day to work in the carpool lane. What are the one pay prices for the Volt Premiers? Thanks in advance!

11 more to go!