Looking for 2018 C 300 4Matic LOANER car

People were talking about leasing a loaner being cheaper than a used car, not buying. Clearly you don’t understand leasing, so not sure why you are stating information like it’s fact.

Back to your original question, do you even know the sales price or MF? You seem to be negotiating only via monthly payments.

2 Likes

YOU CAN NOT LEASE A USED CAR!!! PERIOD!!!

https://cars.usnews.com/cars-trucks/can-you-lease-a-used-car

I am looking for abused piece of junk, a LOANER car. Can anyone here help me get one? Thank you!

You can’t get a good deal on a 2019 RDX, get a Stelvio instead. +FWD? Really?

1 Like
  1. That’s awful for a base model and it’s 48 months. Learn how to effectively lease instead of just negotiating monthly payments you’re wasting everyone’s time including your own.
  2. $500 is still a lot for a C class. That’s E class territory
  3. Same as 2
  4. Infiniti Q50 as someone already suggested earlier
  5. As I said earlier, you aren’t getting a good deal on an RDX.

At this point you don’t like the answers you’re getting so you are asking again. We don’t sugarcoat here. We tell it like it is

2 Likes

Go check the Accord Hybrid Touring, it’s a great lease

3 Likes

Your deal on the base C class is great. Please lease it at 48 months and make sure to only service it at the dealer. All preventive maintenance is a must to keep your machine running strong through the lease term and don’t forget to rotate your tires every 3,000 at the dealer as well. We are in desperate need for people like you to subsidize the type of deals we are looking for, specially now that more and more people know how to hack a lease, sadly, you are clearly not one of them.

2 Likes
  1. That’s a terrible deal. My dad has a loaded C300 - $57k MSRP and is paying $530/mo with ~ $2k due at signing + MSD’s. 12k/36mo.

2. Yes, I have seen base C300 go for under $350/mo.

3. Yes. Easily. Contact a broker. Expand you search area. Look at leasing a loaner

4. N/A

5. The RDX just came out and is hot. Probably not going to get a deal on one right now.

Nooooo… Don’t ever mention a loaner to him :confounded:

3 Likes

Getting C300 below 500$ is hard.I had a 3 series lease paying 500$,so thought of going with C300 this time.Tried a lot till last week but couldn’t get.So I went with Stelvio.

1 Like
  1. That’s awful for a base model and it’s 48 months. Learn how to effectively lease instead of just negotiating monthly payments you’re wasting everyone’s time including your own.

Besides the sell price, what else can I ask them to do to lease more effectively. The dealers say that they’ve applied the United Explorer discount. I get a lot of interest ahead, but after the first set of numbers there is really no back and forth at all, they won’t even email me back.

1 Like

I am looking for a junk, a used loaner car. Anyone who offers me a new car will get a swing of a baseball bat!

2 Likes

Right decision and good luck finding a good MB deal in DMV.

1 Like

Anyone has a junk I can lease? I am looking for a loaner. Thank you!

grabspopcorn.gif 2020

6 Likes

@Eric_N . Most of the forum members do not work for a dealer and do not have any agenda including myself. A new car, a loaner or a used car all can be great OR terrible deal. It is consumer’s duty to figure out by researching, comparing available alternatives and most importantly running the numbers. My humble advice for you is to learn the facts and be open minded about all options. Since all this can and will take time, I think you will be best served by hiring a reputable broker.

1 Like

What @ajgraham said. There was nothing more than what was said in my post.

I just love used and abused piece of junk, such as a loaner car! Anyone can help me lease one?

If you know anyone in DC/MD/VA area who wants to seel me a loaner, a piece of abused junk, please contact me promptly! Thanks!