Leasehackr Meme Lounge (Part 1)

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: he also weirdly cant stop talking about the SW states for someone who lives in Kentucky

4 Likes

Southwest is the best South, and also the best West.

6 Likes

Einhorn is finkel

6 Likes

The Big Lebowski What GIF by MOODMAN

3 Likes

We received a tip that a Trusted Hackr, @wantingadeal, started working or otherwise receiving payment from @Clutch during his time as a Trusted Hackr. Upon confirming this, we immediately took action and suspended @wantingadeal, and issued a formal warning to @Clutch that any subsequent violations of our community standards will lead to revocation, and notified @trusted_hackrs accordingly – including to report of any conflicts of interest. Note this standard applies to any @brokers and @dealers as well. Please report to @admins of any tips of conflicts of interest you may have, including any duplicate or broker-driven spam accounts you suspect. We will review each one and take action accordingly.

Thank you.

Edit: Note we are reviewing this particular instance further, including reevaluating the appropriate disciplinary action for this broker.

28 Likes

Where does @Jrouleau426 come in in this?

That’s exactly how you ask Google lol

3 Likes

Maybe they’re the same person :thinking:

1 Like

Leave him out of this. I hadn’t seen anything wrong

5 Likes

can’t ask google anything any more Alphabet shares dive after Google AI chatbot Bard flubs answer in ad | Reuters

ps. I thought it might be a LH built in feature

Pretty based dude from what I can tell.

1 Like

Not suggesting anything but I just saw a few references to him in his many many posts and suggestions to go with @clutch.

Glad the @moderators took care of that quickly.

I recently did. And…?

@admins

1 Like

IMG_2490

Can we get back on topic? This is the meme thread folks.

16 Likes

@Ursus

4 Likes

8 Likes

Whoever first brought this up in the meme chat should also be banned

2 Likes

I was on vacation can someone tldr me the drama I’m too lazy to read
Cardi B Popcorn GIF by MOODMAN

4 Likes
1 Like