Landfill was okay

7 Likes

I don’t understand it. Please explain :neutral_face:

edit: still don’t get it.

Landfill… My invention :grin:

2 Likes

You’re only a customer if you’re in danger of buying anything

12 Likes

Hmmmm… tough call for sure. I’m fine with the landfill if it actually is garbage material lol. The slow mode is often annoying with legitimate discussions, and you have to wait a day to reply (that is if you remember :roll_eyes:).

2 Likes

Why am I not surprised. :laughing: :kissing_heart:

Bear Scratching Back GIF by Storyful

That was pretty funny ngl

You pay referrals? I should have asked for one when my friend and you did that Rav4 deal lol. I translated for free damn it! Too late now though!

1 Like

Leasehackr before @mattevan meme😂

11 Likes

Just have to have the buyer tell me about referral or text me in advance so I know.

Have to do it this way bc I actually had people message people to split a referral retroactively that didn’t actually refer. So need to know upfront whom is being referred

1 Like

25 Likes

Hi- a Randy here.

Working with Leasehackr is selling. I love giving away cars. “Leasehackr people” could be more proactive, and do their own homework, and hit up dealers/brokers when they’ve nailed down their payment, vehicle selection, and know their credit score.

I’d take every one of these $2k back of wholesale invoice losers on Silverados. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

I think there’s a difference between giving people a fair shake and dropping pants. A fine line for sure but it’s that line that keeps the folks who will try to go around you or hold your surveys hostage to save themselves a few shekels and get free floormats.

Maybe we lose a handful of deals a month by not being more aggressive and refusing to participate in the race to the bottom but at the end of the day it’s quality over quantity.

1 Like

This one is getting saved- better to send this than getting the hourly email/text “any of your Chevy’s leasing well-…”

Animated GIF

1 Like