🚀 Volvo Lease Deals CA ~ ~ EZ Auto Group

Yep him and Legends are the worst.

Couldn’t care honestly since I’m not on the west coast but deceptive overall, especially for beginner hackers .

Yep and your the best!! Stick to correcting people in your region. You may not be so familiar with the west coast since your not on this side! Now please let’s keep unrelated comments off the thread. If you have any other issues your more then welcome to message me directly.

2 Likes

Who cares? Let him bump his post…what’s the big deal. Go to a different thread rather than complain about something that doesn’t concern you.

1 Like

Another troll. Spend more time reading LH rules.

1 Like

At this point I think this Volvo thread is becoming more what to do/not on LH than a Volvo thread! :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

That smickels shill account is a convinient way to bump your thread. The first and only post jumps to your defence 2 days after registering and 1 hour read time. Yeah, @michael should check the IP.

1 Like

Yes Michael check it out please then get this guy off my thread with his assumptions! You clearly have a problem? You think I got the time for this?

@Ursus You should be able to interrogate better and know who made that account. You sound like you’re really good at you job here. :rofl:

Are there any XC90 Recharge deals? Thank you!

Hi Sam do you have any deal on XC60 Ultimate B5 AWD?

Yes please send us a text. 818-263-0533

Hi Sam - do you have anything on XC60 B5 Plus? Have Costco and looking to unload a CR-V lease with residual value.

Please give us a call or text 818-263-0533

Any December numbers for Socal XC90 recharge

This was not update because the volvo programs do not look as competitive as other brands. Feel free to reach out to us for a quote for a specific car.

Any updates for January?

No not for January the deals are not too aggressive.

Any XC90 T8 Recharge Plus bright deals coming up in February?

Color preference: White w/ beige interior

I wish i could predicted next months programs. They will be posted up once they are aggressive enough.

1 Like

Any update on February deals for an XC90?

1 Like

Any update on Feb deals for XC90 Recharge?