Jeep Accessories Thread

Ooof

How about a golden eagle?

They do make this decal…

1 Like

The thread in the deals section is too long for me to be able to move posts, and I didn’t want to add to it any more than I already have, so I’m starting this up in hopes folks will come here with talk that is not directly related to the 4xe deal.

I finished stickering mine up. Props to my wife for the theme idea. It was a little work. The Joe stickers exist, although not all in white, and not in that size, so I re-created those to fit what I wanted. The Rhino one, however, I had to re-create using a closeup of an original toy I found on ebay. $60 for both sides shipped from a printer in China. Not bad. The stars are stock ones I found on ebay for $20.

4 Likes

I really thought I saw a jeep accessories thread…

But it does look amazing

2 Likes

Yikes! Enjoy it in good health, I guess.

1 Like

That’s ok. I didn’t do it for you. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Knowing is half the battle, tremendous amounts of weapons and gratuitous violence being the other half :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Qbrozen any reason this isn’t here?

Thanks. Didn’t know about it.

Of course, now we still have a hole and peeps will continue to post non-deal-related messages.

Just ordered up some M/T tires. Went with 275/65/20. I ideally wanted 285/60 but couldn’t find any I liked for a reasonable price. Getting the Nankang MT-1. Aggressive looking. 2 inches taller overall to fill the wheelwells better. And, yes, I want to take it off road, which is why I’m doing this. We are looking to hit the Myrtle Beach Jeep Jam at the end of October (for one thing) and I realized we probably couldn’t even survive the beach crawl on the stock tires. And, yes, I ordered 5.

4 Likes

Hotheads is running a 10% off Labor Day sale

3 Likes

Have you noticed a difference after installing the headliner for your sky one-touch?

Bump for additional cool things people have gotten

1 Like

Oops. Forgot to post with the tires on. Here are some before and after

3 Likes

Definitely has “the look” now!

Kiddos must be loving it

4 Likes

Lots of compliments.
These are definitely noisier but the extra sidewall has given it a less jittery ride on bad pavement.
I gotta get the speedo adjusted, though because it is throwing off the TPMS and the engine changeover in hybrid mode.

2 Likes

Hi,
Trying to figure out what’s hutch i need to add on a Jeep Wrangler ? Looking to do camping next week …

Just seeing this, and it looks great!! I’m thinking of getting a rugged tire look but I also want to put a wheel cover on the backs spare. I’m thinking I might have to keep the stock on the back so the wheel cover can fit. I don’t know yet. Good pic for reference though

1 Like

What is a hutch? Or do you mean hitch? If so, Etrailer has them. I got one myself, along with the wire harness, but I have yet to install it.

Oups typo … i mean a hitch.

But how to choose witch one ?

1 Like

Based on the outcome you’re trying to achieve

What’s the goal here?

2 Likes