HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

how is the noise level now? To be honest, I wasn’t too happy with my upgraded tires. I’m letting them go with the car when ALgo picks it up. I’d still like to have more aggressive tires on the '22 Sahara when it comes, but won’t be getting those same ones.

What tires did you have? I’ve had nitto ridge grapplers before and they’re fine. They’re going to be louder than the stock Saharas for sure, but only minimally and really only at highway speeds. Nitto claims they’re one of the quietest all-terrains and I tend to believe them.

What is better 9.75% off MSRP or 4% off invoice. How much is invoice different from MSRP

It really depends on your options, but the biggest hit is the initial difference in base price, 9.75 will save you a lot

Nice. I believe there is no requirements as far as length of ownership? I.e. you could pick up the Mach E and sell the following week, and still receive the tax break? lol

Namkang mt-1

Never heard of these but anything mud terrain is going to be significantly louder than a standard all-terrain. I would stick with an AT tire if your concerned about noise, there are some beauty’s out there as you can see!

Absolutely awesome. This is an awesome look!

1 Like

Mind-blowing, looks awesome.

1 Like

4% off invoice is about 9% off MSRP. So for our purposes say you have a $67K build, you’re only saving about $500. That doesn’t really fall under ‘a lot’ of savings in my book but $500 is $500. As the MSRP goes down, the dollar amount saved goes down.

1 Like

I’m surprised how much even a change of tires on the stock sahara wheels can spiff things up:

275/60/r20 for those keeping score

13 Likes

I saw that same set up on one of the other boards, made me definitely think very strongly about doing it! The stock wheels look pretty fantastic with those tires in my opinion.

EDIT----

Are those actually 275/60/20? They look a lot bigger…maybe 305 but lower profile?

Ha! I actually mixed two different posts since they were both sarge green.

The first is 275/60

The second is 305/55

7 Likes

Thats what Im talkin bout Willis.

305 on an 8" rim…thats boss.

1 Like

That green is sharp :ok_hand:t3:

I’m pondering with going the street truck look.

1 Like

That’ll get you banned from jlforum :rofl:

2 Likes

Noooooo doubt!

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

3 Likes

That 305 really does look nice on the stock rims and I really contemplated it

1 Like

Folks who picked up at Gupton - Do they send you any documents to sign before the pick-up date or is everything done on the day of the pick-up itself?