HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 1)

305/55/20

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by Election 2020

1 Like

BIIIIIG bucks tho…

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Toyo&tireModel=Open+Country+R%2FT&partnum=055QR0OCRT

Love the look but i’ll pass on that :wink:

My Jeep is in - I can get it today.

9/30 - order date
11/7 - built
11/24 - picked up

Picks of HA Sting Ray Grey later!

1 Like

Now you have to get them.

I think my 275/65s were a good size without going too crazy. Translates to about 34.3 inches.

Those look nice and stout. What make and model are the tires? I couldn’t quite make it out in the photos.

I agree. It makes total sense to spend like 25% of your total lease cost on some spare tires just for looks.

1 Like

You can always sell them…the market for aftermarket parts on these is insane.

Nankang MT-1.
I wasn’t too pleased with the noise level, but I guess that’s to be expected.

Not only that, there seems to be people selling take offs all the time.

I bet one could find some 392 take offs, buy them and run them until selling the lease, then turn around and sell them, for very minimal net cost.

Sold my stock Sahara wheels and tires after I got my new wheels/tires to help offset the cost. Obviously doesn’t make sense if you’re flipping relatively soon, but I’m hanging on to this one. And even if I do decide to order another one and I want to keep it and sell this one, I can swap the wheels.

1 Like

392 takeoffs have been on my “maybe”
list for a few months…They arent super easy to find but they are out there.

Was it a lease?

Yes it’s a lease. I may order a new one purely for a flip - but if it’s a Rubi I may have a hard time parting ways, in which case if I sell the Sahara I’ll keep the aftermarket wheels. :joy:

1 Like

How will you turn the car in at lease end (if necessary) without the original wheels?

Hopefully not hanging onto it until turn-in, but I’ve turned in leases with aftermarket wheels before without issue. As long as they’re not in bad shape.

1 Like

Oh man, there’s a Jeep Accessories thread? Like I need more excuses to waste time during the day …

:drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: This is only making it harder to wait for my '22 hydro blue saddle order!

Has anyone used a shipping company from TN to New England or northeast? If so do you recommend anyone? Pls. I drove up the first one and my hydro blue Rubi is ready and wanted to have it shipped. I know pls used various bidding sites but was wondering if I can talk to the actual delivery company directly and avoid those fees that they charge
Thanks