Jeep Accessories Thread

I would get this one.

Front

Right

@Bostoncarconcierge

5 Likes

To tow a RV …

how big? go on etrailer, input the vehicle, select towing/RV, and you’ll see all the choices you have. TW and GW are, of course, key.

Have you seen any pictures of his 4xe hood graphics actually installed? I like the look of them, but haven’t been able to find any as installed pictures on his Instagram

I email him directly and he’ll send anything!

He’s active on forums and responsive

1 Like

Good stuff. I’ll shoot him a message.

1 Like

They’re now doing a 10% off black friday sale

2 Likes

For anyone potentially keeping their wrangler. I suggest going down the front bumper replacement rabbit hole.

Oh man!!! You are making me look…

Can you imagine how much it’d piss off the JL people to replace the bumper on an HA with a steel, off-road worthy bumper and then paint it body color to match the HA aesthetic?

Great customer service with Hothead Headliners too. The front velcro started coming off on my SOT and they shipped out new parts the same day.

1 Like

We need pics!

Oh Gawd! The forum would probably shut down.

Well after watching the flood of LH’s hammer the Camaro boards with ill informed question, then seeing 50 times that on JL wrangler…At this point that community may be on death watch lol

Im a registered lurker on JL for that very reason😁

Of the velcro? :wink:

ThinSkinz slipped right on, instant durable protection. Pebbled satin finish exactly matches the interior of my Jetta! Heh.

1 Like

With black Friday on us and deals around, what jeep things are you buying?

Think I’m going to pick up the hothead liner for the sot

Threedom fob
https://mythreedom.com/pages/fobs-for-sale

Maybe some of their keyhole covers while I’m at it.

Also considering some of these reverse light replacements for the rear reflectors

iJDMTOY Clear Lens 40-SMD White LED Rear Bumper Reflector Light Kit Compatible With Jeep 2018-up Wrangler JL Sahara Rubicon MOAB Trims ONLY, Function as Backup Reverse Light Amazon.com

And some matching side markers

iJDMTOY Matching Clear Lens Amber Full LED Side Marker Light Kit Compatible With Jeep 2018-up Wrangler JL, 2020-up Gladiator, Powered by 27-Diode LED, Replace OEM Amber Sidemarker Lamps Amazon.com

3 Likes

Ooo those backup lights to replace the reflectors, that’s something I’ll probably do. Definitely feel like the OEM back up lights are way too dark.

Oracle seems to make a set as well, but they’re a lot more expensive and apparently have fitment issues. These ones are cheap and can easily be tapped into the tow wiring harness if you have that, so it’s an easy install (other than getting to the Bolt holding them in)