If you had to get a car today…

I guess there isnt lol time to get a toyota :joy:

I would love to find something like that out here in SoCal for a rav4 prime. Otherwise it is a Jeep 4XE which I wouldn’t mind, but it doesn’t have the best road manners and I don’t go offroad.

New frontier looks promising.

1 Like

How will you get the equity out of etron? Is Audi allowing third party sales without market value?

You will have to sell to an Audi dealer or a dealer network like Autonation. Apparently RODO also has Audi dealers in their network so you can go that route also.

1 Like

Have you tried Hendrick in Cary, NC? My neighbor ordered a Telluride last year at MSRP through them, all the other dealers in NC wanted 5k-10k over MSRP

I’m leaning towards buying a new 4Runner in the next couple of months before my BMW lease expires in June. I work for an auto group where I can get one for under MSRP ('22 Limited 4WD).

Hoping the depreciation doesn’t tank with the '23 remodel coming to recoup a chunk in four to five years. Not a big SUV fan, but I still like the box look vs eggs.

Depreciation on Tacos and 4Runners have never tanked.

Can you please share the dealer details?

Can you also please share the details of the dealers who are offering for MSRP on the Telluride?

Depends on where you are. There are many across the country.

1 Like

Shannon Nicoletti
303-946-5423 He will respond to text

Peak Kia Littleton CO

Thank you for the thread. I am in East Coast - DMV region. Will call few dealers around from the list and check if they can offer for MSRP.

1 Like

Thank you, Will reach out to them.

Hi, Thanks for for the info, I have tried a number of local dealers and they all want 5k mainly but a few greedy dealers want 10k, so I gave up and I now think I am going to go after a Telluride since the markup would be the same price. We have some dealers here that have the SUV I want so we shall see if they will deal, I used Sams club Auto just to see if the pricing was better, Costco Auto program seems to have a very smaller number of dealers that will work with them right now. I was wondering when the 2032 Telluride is coming out and if I should just wait and buy that since it’s most likely 1/2 way through the shipping season for the 2022.

Finally getting somewhere with a WRX. Dealer was just super confused about working a deal in NJ.

This is nowhere near a “hack,” mind you, but I think it works out just fine. MF on the '21s is down to .00085 for a base model, so that’s nice. RV is 57%, which is absurdly low given how these hold their value. So, while I’ll be paying $16.5k over 3 yrs for a $29k MSRP, the $16.5k RV should leave hefty equity on the bone. I guesstimate my actual effective payment will be $270-$280 in the end.

Took a lot of patience to find a dealer willing to sell at MSRP. They charging a $799 doc fee and I have to pay $400 to ship, so it is kind of like being about $700-$800 over MSRP, but that’s a far cry from the $3k-$5k all closer dealers want.

5 Likes

I have no experience with Subies but could you not get the dealer that will do MSRP to honor VIP pricing as well?

I can put you in touch with a Philly area dealer. All ordered cars are sold at MSRP with no mandatory or pre-installed add-ons

1 Like

You should order ASAP if you need a car before or by the summer.

The 2023 will come out in September. You’d need to speak to a dealer about when to order.

1 Like

using this?