HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

MSRP was $70,095 10.25% off w/ affiliate.

2 Likes

The 2022 Gobi Rubicon (68K sticker 67K at order) I sold a couple days ago to local Jeep dealer for 60k is listed on their website for 68k. I wish them luck.

6 Likes

I would wait for the September numbers if it’s a 2023 model year. I have a feeling the residuals may get slightly better. If it’s a 2022 take Augusts numbers.

1 Like

Just wanted to share my Signed! link for my Sahara 4xe I secured last week. Great, streamlined, no haggle experience overall with @Clutch and the South Dealer. I chose to fly and then drive my Jeep home to SWFL, so far so good. Heading out next week to Iowa for a travel nurse assignment so I’m putting some miles on her early, but trying to not worry about “lease miles” till year 3 when my long distance travels should slow down lol. I ordered May 2 and scooped up my new whip on Aug 24, basically fully loaded minus tow package. Thank you to everyone in this group for the tips, education, and support! I’m sticking around :slight_smile:

37 Likes

anyone know RV/MF for the 2023 Wrangler 4xe?

Dont worry, when it gets posted by ccap, itll be immediately posted here.

Yeah, it has been posted in the dealer docs. Which the link to those have been posted here 1.2 million times.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

No, you will not receive MY22 numbers for a MY23.

Thanks, tbh I’ve used the link before but was stumped for what to search to find the link again. I’ve bookmarked, thanks for sharing.

Edit2: Documents

Edit3: here’s the calc for Gupton for anyone interested (NYC). 2023 Sahara 4xe, HV, SOT, CWP, Steps, and Safety. Didn’t know it would come so soon or would’ve skipped the CWP.

Calculator Link 2023 4xe

Edit4: Calculator Link for Incentivized Sign and Drive (+0.00029 MF per HTGAGW4D Part 3).
Calc 2

1 Like

The rv went up by 1% for the 23s, however, CCAP probably already knew very few to 0 would actually be delivered for August numbers. I wouldn’t be surprised to see RV bump up a little for September on the 23s, MF-who knows.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Random Jeep chatter

Darcars just called and said no more $7500 rebate for 23 models, only 22,21 models, apparently they sent some apps in and it came back as no more rebates! Someone please confirm!!

1 Like

:flushed::flushed::flushed:

10char

1 Like

Yikes, if that is indeed the case that CCAP has ended the rebate pass-through…

What Is That Oh No GIF by IMDb

2 Likes

Official doc does only mention 2022 MYs

2 Likes

End of an era😳

1 Like

Man they are about to have a ton of metal sitting on these lots for MY23 and have to incentivize them. Hopefully helps us 21’s and 22’s…

Before LH goes wild and servers hang,

@Clutch @AutoCompanion can you confirm the $7500 lease cash is only applicable on 2022 MYs?

@Clutch tell us