HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

The verbiage in the documents has always “ended” at the end of the current year. Do we know for certain how they MY23 stands?

But when the new rebate rules go into effect 1//1/2023 leases will no longer qualify anyway.

There’s a lot of us who have incoming 2023s or for some have even landed

Mine is one of them

Read the doc a few posts up. It was last updated 08/22 and there is no mention of '23 models.

No way. Need some more data points here though. Lots of 23s ordered with this expectation. Was supposed to sign with Gupton on Monday.

Not sure I would read into anything Darcars says, LC dumped them because they started playing games.

1 Like

Doesn’t mean much to me. We are talking about Stellantis & Chrysler Capital here.

@GOAT @drdvrgs @Sharif nothing that we heard on our end.

4 Likes

What we need is a data point from somewhere of a 23 CCAP lease with the $7500 applied.

I mean if the doc holds and they honor it on the 22 GCs through year end there are still a bunch of those in the pipeline.

@AutoCompanion or @AutoNinjas any data points or info from your dealers?

Nothing official here. Time will tell soon enough.

3 Likes

Here is the official doc from a couple of weeks ago, It definitely does not have the 2022 only language.

CCAP-254911-DLR-Hybrid-Electric-Tax-Credit-Flyer-3.pdf (94.3 KB)

Maybe they’ll release something on 9/6 about passing along $3750 for MY23?

Or maybe they came to their senses that they were bleeding 7500 on every deal after Biden signed

I hope not - $0 or $7500 makes my decision to keep order very easy - $3750 makes me stress lol

1 Like

All speculation until something official from CCAP is published and clearly stating the exclusion.

Doesn’t really matter what a dealer claims.

Similar to the Gupton residual lock fiasco. Dealer stated otherwise to what CCAP published about locking non incentivized programs.

1 Like

How would everyone feel if I said, Chapman just told me the 7500 is gone now? Same difference, I wouldn’t take what any one dealer says until it’s stated by CCAP, which it’s not.

3 Likes

Guessing this poll might look a little different soon if it’s true.

Sales tax would kill already thin profits on a purchase for most of us and some of these dealers could lose sold order privileges if a lot of people walk.

But let’s see. I do think the fact that they added the “2022” qualification to the doc and the darcars feedback makes it a concern.

I’d also imagine any dealer can pick up the phone and call their CCAP sales rep to find out.

3 Likes

If poll is updated need a category for walking away, not losing deposit

1 Like

Does not compute. Stellaris putting production effort into 4xe production while CCAP strips huge incentive.