Random Jeep chatter

Wonder if it’s this suv concept they teased in March.

1 Like

I’m more interested in how much federal rebate I’ll be able to claim on top of my no sales tax.

1 Like

Coming Soon* ™

*late 2024 availability. happy to hold your money until then.

On my way home tonight, WAZE diverted me off of the Merritt parkway and through the back roads of Greenwich. Ahead of me I saw a very old pickup truck in almost perfect condition in a Blue not too many shades off from my Wrangler. As fate would have it, there was a large branch in the middle of the road. The pickup stopped in front to clear. As I got out to help, I had to ask. A completely restored 1955 Willys. In the age of the iPhone, pics or it didn’t happen:

17 Likes

The Jeep lyfe is hitting a little harder today :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

23’s getting delivered already!

2 Likes

Nice color :slight_smile:

Time for it’s matching older sibling to depart!

2 Likes

Is that a MY23? Did you lease with CCAP? If so, did they utilize the $7500 credit still on the lease?

The one pictured is a ‘22. Waiting on dealer to complete paperwork on the ‘23 then I can update.

2 Likes

I have the exact same 23 sitting waiting for me but the dealer is saying they can’t fund through CCAP with the rebate :cry:

2022 High Altitude landed this week. Took a few months but very nice!

8 Likes

How many months? Just curious.

4 months - not too bad!

2 Likes

Wow! My son waited 8 months for his! I want to order one myself but I’m afraid it will come in after 12/31 :pensive:

Hello, who has shipped from gupton and who did you use, shipping my 23 tomorrow to connecticut

I think it took 6ish weeks for me

Used adam from moverjetlogistics from Gupton to NYC. In the 7-800$ zip code.
did you sign for your 23 and did they also apply the $7500 as cap cost reduction?

Took our Gobi keeper up to VT and hit up some Class 4 roads/trails. Incredible driving through them on electric only.

24 Likes

Thanks for the great post! How many miles do you have?