HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

My 3/23 ‘22 Rubi order arrived at @Clutch’s dealer and was able to sign papers on 8/30 to secure August numbers. I am very happy with my deal. This is going to be a keeper for me for the full term. 36/12k $627 with tire/wheel/ dent protection and first payment due at signing (I already put down $500 and just owed the difference). Killer dealer for Texas. I 100% copied @Laker spec. Here are some photos the dealer sent to me.

14 Likes

I might be a little biased but it looks :fire:

2 Likes

August figures are good through the holiday weekend, as usual, fyi…

I meant to specify for Chrysler’s tax credit program for TX residents ended yesterday.

2 Likes

Gotcha. Enoy it! I miss my hydro Rubi 4xe as a daily.

That sucks. Is that something that might come back around do you know? Texan with 2 Jeeps on order (trying to keep both)

1 Like

Honestly, I am not sure at all. I hope they bring it back because TX numbers got hit the hardest with rising rates.

2 Likes

They can have it ready for this months numbers. The decision is on me and a roll of the dice for September’s numbers to be better, or go with today’s numbers. RV not likely to change, MF may, and possible fee waiver.

Looks like 23s have new badge/decal
This is from my build sheet

Quick data point

Region : Southwest

Gobi Sahara with Black Hardtop, Cold Weather, Safety and 850 miles. MSRP: $60.5K

Lowest was GMTV with 46K, Highest was Driveo with 57K, but 3.5 hours away. So I used Driveo’s offer to negotiate with local dealerships.

Sold to local jeep dealership for 55.5K

8 Likes

If I want September numbers do I just wait and not do anything even though my car was delivered today? Or can I submit the paperwork and ask them to wait or how does it work?

Just do the credit app after the 6th

Got it. Anyone know if the 0 down CCAP pays first month incentive thing works at Gupton for a 4xe? Does that still exist?

1 Like

Yes sign and drive program, CCAP pays the first. Gupton refunds your 1k

1 Like

Thanks! Anything I need to tell them specifically, or just 0 down 0 DAS, everything rolled into the lease?

Just tell em you want to do the sign and drive program where CCAP pays the first month to be clear.

Whats the advantage of zero down and CCAP pays first month. Flipping vs keeper

Advantage? They pay first month… disadvantage MF gets marked up a bit IIRC

What was the msrp?

A big time THANK YOU going out to Clutch … after contracting on our 22 Sahara in early August and it being totaled within the first week … we received our new Sahara today.
She’s a beauty :heart_eyes:
You guys are top notch!!

8 Likes