HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

No, you will not receive MY22 numbers for a MY23.

Thanks, tbh I’ve used the link before but was stumped for what to search to find the link again. I’ve bookmarked, thanks for sharing.

Edit2: Documents

Edit3: here’s the calc for Gupton for anyone interested (NYC). 2023 Sahara 4xe, HV, SOT, CWP, Steps, and Safety. Didn’t know it would come so soon or would’ve skipped the CWP.

Calculator Link 2023 4xe

Edit4: Calculator Link for Incentivized Sign and Drive (+0.00029 MF per HTGAGW4D Part 3).
Calc 2

1 Like

The rv went up by 1% for the 23s, however, CCAP probably already knew very few to 0 would actually be delivered for August numbers. I wouldn’t be surprised to see RV bump up a little for September on the 23s, MF-who knows.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Random Jeep chatter

Darcars just called and said no more $7500 rebate for 23 models, only 22,21 models, apparently they sent some apps in and it came back as no more rebates! Someone please confirm!!

1 Like

:flushed::flushed::flushed:

10char

1 Like

Yikes, if that is indeed the case that CCAP has ended the rebate pass-through…

What Is That Oh No GIF by IMDb

2 Likes

Official doc does only mention 2022 MYs

2 Likes

End of an era😳

1 Like

Man they are about to have a ton of metal sitting on these lots for MY23 and have to incentivize them. Hopefully helps us 21’s and 22’s…

Before LH goes wild and servers hang,

@Clutch @AutoCompanion can you confirm the $7500 lease cash is only applicable on 2022 MYs?

@Clutch tell us

The verbiage in the documents has always “ended” at the end of the current year. Do we know for certain how they MY23 stands?

But when the new rebate rules go into effect 1//1/2023 leases will no longer qualify anyway.

There’s a lot of us who have incoming 2023s or for some have even landed

Mine is one of them

Read the doc a few posts up. It was last updated 08/22 and there is no mention of '23 models.

No way. Need some more data points here though. Lots of 23s ordered with this expectation. Was supposed to sign with Gupton on Monday.

Not sure I would read into anything Darcars says, LC dumped them because they started playing games.

1 Like