HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

Appears to be non 4xe Wranglers mostly? Share your experience on acq fee, MF, dealer fees, etc. when finished.

Yes I noticed the same. The person I rode the shuttle with was active on the JL forum. I think they do more purchases than 4xe leases. On the 8 going today only 2 are 4xe. Gupton is the real deal. No surprises. In and out under an hour. Used all March numbers, did one pay below is my calculator. Matched exactly. 595 acquisition fee no markups.

14 Likes

I’ll see you there! My appointment is 1030 lol

I called this morning and the sold Wrangler was removed while I was on the phone. Jeep never disappoints in their completely unpredictable responses.

The train continues! Like the polls. Could you add another poll for trims - Sahara, Rubi, HA?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Clutch - Serving West (CA, AZ, NV, WA), FL, & South, BMW, Jeep, RAM, Toyota, GMC, Buick, & Cadillac

I must of have missed you. Just hit the road home.

1 Like

I’m going tomorrow at 11. Congrats and enjoy!

Congrats. I’m still waiting for mine to get shipped to dealer and dates keep pushing back.

1 Like

The dealer I just sold my last one to took some great pictures of it. Loved Snazzberry!

http://www.twinpineautogroup.com/m/Vehicle.aspx?ID=286505633

5 Likes

Added trim levels and order to driveway timeline. Get your votes in!

Is Bank fees waived this month? 36 month northeast.

1 Like

Mine took 6 weeks to get to dealership after I got that mail from Mike.

2 Likes

Following this since part 1 and I finally ordered one :joy:. Now time to tell wife that she will be getting rid of her bmw and driving this lol.

1 Like

Surprised. I haven’t gotten an answer to a phone call or email from them in 1 week now. Seems either they’re playing games or not sure what’s going on, but I guess they really want to keep my jeep to sell themselves.
I’ve tried sales team, Tom (owner/manager), and the finance guy Rich, several times.

If you’ve flipped a couple, that’s likely what they’re trying to do indirectly.

FINALLY! I took delivery of my Hydro Blue/Saddle 4Xe Sahara with the open sky roof yesterday. So far, so good. I have to give a massive thank-you to Mike @Bostoncarconcierge . His process is so easy. He’s the greatest guy to deal with. His dealer delivered the Jeep to the DMV near my house in Connecticut and registered it for me.

8 Likes

I guess you have to sweetened it by saying it comes with a Diamond Ring in the Glove compartment. Otherwise get ready for some Fireworks…

1 Like

Or they are busy it took a week for them to get back to me

They probably have way too many at the same time