HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

Got to say these are best pictures I have ever seen of this Wrangler 4xe. You buyer know what he is doing and spending money on good photography.

3 Likes

Agreed - great pics, does the color justice imo.

@drdvrgs @hashone - can’t answer an email, can’t return a phone call, can’t answer the phone, but scheduling lots of others in that same time frame? After running my credit, insisting on a co-signer, and running their credit too (2x - both dealer and CCAP). Crappy way of doing business.

I was treated the same way….And I agree crappy way to run a business

So, the 3rd has landed. My first, Sarge Green Sahara with hardtop and cold weather, was from @Clutch waaay back when… I think May order and July arrival? Sold in Nov. Then order from Chapman a hydro blue with hardtop, CW, and Adv safety in late Oct. Then along comes @AutoCompanion with his group buy. Ordered another hydro with HT, CW, AS, plus trailer pack and offroad cam in early Nov. Threw my WRX in the pic just because. Bought that in Jan. So here we are. Chapman car leaving when I get plates. LC’s will stay here for a while.

26 Likes

I’m telling you, Chapman is not the wholesome dealer they make themselves out to be. The game is volume, that’s it.

3 Likes

Define “wholesome” lol…

2 Likes

Still waiting on plates from October last year ?

Ha. Sorry, that wasn’t clear. Ordered Oct and Nov but delivered 2 weeks ago and today.

2 Likes

I don’t think they are playing games. They just took in way too many orders and didn’t really think about the level of effort involved throughout the ordering process. They are more than likely resource-constrained and that alone causes communication delays.

Overall I don’t think Chapman is a bad dealership. In this market they provided a very valuable service/savings to consumers.

Hope you do get your 4xE soon though! Once you do, all of these issues will be forgotten.

3 Likes

I think that’s happened a lot with several dealers - for example Jeep 1 took 68 days to get titled - while the dealer blamed my state for the delays. Jeep 2 (same dealer) only took 17 days. Both jeeps were magically titled the same day which makes me think they were in the same batch from the dealer (For reference when I did my own title work last year it took 7 days)

2 Likes

Is the lease acquisition fee waived for Michigan for March? Also if possible can you post the incentive sheet?

@wantingadeal you’re up :joy:

3 Likes
3 Likes

It is possible that it was the state. Took about 50 days for a friend to get his tags from a LR dealer. And he was in-state. They don’t move anywhere close to the number of deals these CDJR dealers do.

Anyone looking for CCAP incentive sheets:

https://training.chryslercapital.com/?s=incentives

1 Like

i’m sorry but how is that, in and of itself, not a “game”? if you can’t run a business properly you shouldn’t be trying to screw your customers to make your situation better.

Soooo…do you even like blue? :joy:

2 Likes

30 Likes

What was hid discount. Wife is picking hers up and I’m prob ordering mine

1 Like

Do you live in New England? I’ll have to double check the discount.